Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one?

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one?
The bucket level indicator must be a part that the original sales guy s deal with because the paperwork indicates it will fit your loader. Take this if you go to check about the availability. Its hard to say no when you have their paperwork in your hand.:D

Attachments

• KUBOTA L2130 LEVEL INDICATOR KIT FOR FEL.pdf
    902.1 KB · Views: 2,694
   / Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #12  
All I have is the standard level indicator that came with the standard duty bucket.. just a flat piece of steel welded to the top edge of the bucket. It's the triangular piece with black and white label in the first picture. Once I added the snow screen to the top of the bucket, I needed to add another level indicator since the original was hard to see well. They work OK, I hadn't seen the one you installed before this.

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

Chilly

I have a L4400 with an LA703 loader with a quick-tach and HD bucket. Will this fit my tractor and what is the part number? Thanks

Yes it will fit it sounds like you have the same loader that I have.
The 2130 Kit fits your loader Part#(7J272-92011). Refer to the PDF in Post #11 and take it with you for some reason it seems to be difficult to find at the parts counter.

i have an la844
thanks
brian

Brian
The MX2140 Kit fits your loader Part#(7J276-92011) . Refer to the PDF in Post #11 and take it with you for some reason it seems to be difficult to find at the parts counter.

All I have is the standard level indicator that came with the standard duty bucket.. just a flat piece of steel welded to the top edge of the bucket. It's the triangular piece with black and white label in the first picture. Once I added the snow screen to the top of the bucket, I needed to add another level indicator since the original was hard to see well. They work OK, I hadn't seen the one you installed before this.

DSC00216.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

Chilly

This Kit will also fit it the LA463 Loader on the L3400.
The 2130 Kit fits your loader Part#(7J272-92011).

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #16  
Dex-
The rod assembly looks identical to the one that came with my LA724. The slotted piece is different on mine - I can't remember if it's attached to the pin. Work great after I played with the adjustment some. It used to bind on the hyd hose bracket.

Chilly-
I like that snow screen. Mind if I steal your idea? Where in NS? Looks like the Hants.

-Jim

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #17  
Brian
The MX2140 Kit fits your loader Part#(7J276-92011) . Refer to the PDF in Post #11 and take it with you for some reason it seems to be difficult to find at the parts counter.

Randall your the best! ! ! thank you

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #18  
Dex-
The rod assembly looks identical to the one that came with my LA724. The slotted piece is different on mine - I can't remember if it's attached to the pin. Work great after I played with the adjustment some. It used to bind on the hyd hose bracket.

Chilly-
I like that snow screen. Mind if I steal your idea? Where in NS? Looks like the Hants.

-Jim

Steal away, Jim.. I did the same thing when I saw one here. Use big enough screen that the lights will shine through. We're in Hants county all right, about 15 min from Windsor.

Chilly

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #19  
Thanks A lot ! Now I need one.

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #20  
I have a L504 bucket and am trying to find a level indicator for it but dealer says there isnt one available. Will this work on the L504?