Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one?

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #21  
I installed the FEL bucket level indicator and here is a pic of it. It took all of about 10 minutes to install and is fully adjustable and easy to remove if you think the days activities may damage it.

ok, so the point of reference for when the bucket is level is when the bent part of the rod gets to the support bracket???

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one?
ok, so the point of reference for when the bucket is level is when the bent part of the rod gets to the support bracket???

That's correct.

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #23  
The bucket level indicator to fit the LA703A front end loader is the L2130.

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #24  
Can any of you guys with the larger loader that these fit tell me if your pins are 1" ? I'm wondering if anyone has better pics of how this attaches on either ends. Kinda curious if I can modify one slightly to fit my LA403 on my B3030. Thinking shortening either, or both pieces wouldn't be so difficult if I needed to. And if I missed it, what is MSRP on the kit?

Can any of you guys with the larger loader that these fit tell me if your pins are 1" ? I'm wondering if anyone has better pics of how this attaches on either ends. Kinda curious if I can modify one slightly to fit my LA403 on my B3030. Thinking shortening either, or both pieces wouldn't be so difficult if I needed to. And if I missed it, what is MSRP on the kit?

It is 1" pins and it is held at both ends with replacement pins. The lower pin has a stub sticking out that the rod sticks over and the upper pin has the flat bracket with the elongated hole that the rod slips through. Refer to the PDF for a view of the parts on post #11. The pic in post #5 shows a pretty good view of the level indicator. I am thinking I paid along the lines of $75 :thumbsup:

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #26  
Are the pins the same 1 inch on the LA504 bucket. If so Im wondering if this can be modified to fit as I have the B3200 with the LA504 FEL. I am having quite a bit of difficulty with the level guide that is only on the bucket and something like this would make it much easier.

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #27  
I have the same level, came when I bought it and I had to ask what it was! Sure is a nice feature to take the guess out of things.

wixthedog said:
I have the same level, came when I bought it and I had to ask what it was! Sure is a nice feature to take the guess out of things.

What tractor and loader do you have?

/ Kubota L4400 Bucket level indicator. Do you have one? #29  
I have a L4400 but I cannot remember the model of the FEL to save my life! I am not home at the moment...

It is the quick attach if that helps and its about a year old...

wixthedog said:
I have a L4400 but I cannot remember the model of the FEL to save my life! I am not home at the moment...

It is the quick attach if that helps and its about a year old...

LA703A is the l4400 loader