Kubota mfg Georgia shut down

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #11  
Thanks for the post. You may want to edit the number of workers as it is 2700 hundred. I was buying a L6060 with cab and was suppose to be here over a week ago, last Friday was told would be here in three weeks. Sure has not been anything like dealer told me would be. I was buying a grapple for that tractor from him. Told him needed it before the tractor was going to be here and called to be sure he had in stock for needed to get it and he said waiting on you. When went to get it, oh we sold it to someone else...

By the way, that tractor has increased in price of about $1,200 during the time mine has been ordered per a dealer I was talking to last Monday.

The bigger issue is this virus. Pray their employees will be safe.

Kthompson,

I just ordered a new L6060 open ROPS today with LP Forks and an HR2572 box blade. I’m really hoping they have one built sitting somewhere because I sold my skid steer and tractor to buy this new tractor so I’m sitting here building a long to-do list while i wait for it to come in. Most urgently we have 42 eggs in the incubator and we need to finish fencing the back portion of our property for them to free range on once they hatch and finish in the brooder.

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #13  
Kthompson,

I just ordered a new L6060 open ROPS today with LP Forks and an HR2572 box blade. I’m really hoping they have one built sitting somewhere because I sold my skid steer and tractor to buy this new tractor so I’m sitting here building a long to-do list while i wait for it to come in. Most urgently we have 42 eggs in the incubator and we need to finish fencing the back portion of our property for them to free range on once they hatch and finish in the brooder.

I'm thinking... rental tractor... :D

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #14  
Kthompson,

I would call my dealer first thing and explain my situation. I believe they can find one at another dealership. If that does not work you need to call the other dealers would be my thoughts.

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #15  
It's not an issue of copying the link right or wrong. When you put the URL into a post, most forum software parses it, changes it from a URL into the page name & links that page name to the URL. The issue is with the forum software doing the parsing. My bet is it has some issues with punctuation. Probably erroneously parsing a comma as an escape character or delimiter of some sort.

It's also VERY common for the & character and quotes to get messed up when copying & pasting for similar reasons. Microsoft word in particular changes a pair of double quotes into an upside down pair & a right side up pair for some reason. At least one of those rarely turns out well when pasted into a web form & parsed by software that is expecting standard ASCII characters.

Okay, so we can not depend on a link to be correct in it's wording. Is that what you are saying? I did not say the poster typed it wrong or goof it up. I was not aware he could not correct it and it work. So you are saying an link that copies over with type mistake it converts back to correct format or such when you click on it?

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #16  
Kthompson,

Be very careful when ordering a 6060 ROPS, especially if you allow your dealer to find one on another dealers lot (not recommended for multiple reasons).

ROPS 6060s ordered without mid PTO do not have an internal gear that must be installed in order to add a mid PTO later. This requires a split and turns a $650 option into a $3500 - $4000 option. Something to keep in mind if you might want to add a snow blower, etc., later.

SDT

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #17  
Okay, so we can not depend on a link to be correct in it's wording. Is that what you are saying? I did not say the poster typed it wrong or goof it up. I was not aware he could not correct it and it work. So you are saying an link that copies over with type mistake it converts back to correct format or such when you click on it?
Hey Ken, yeah the contents don't get messed up. It is just that punctuation, in the link itself.

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #18  
Kthompson,

As to haven sold your skid steer and tractor to buy this tractor I well understand that. You sell when you have willing buyer who can afford it. I had my 91 hp JD on lot for sale so no fel for a month before I bought the Kubota...still waiting for willing buyer who can afford it. But now can afford to put my Kubota M6800 up for sale also.

Last evening I told my wife wanted to drive down to Kubota dealership. Just had a feeling. Yep sitting on his lot was a L6060 with cab and fel on pallet right behind it. Text him this morning and it is mine. Said it should be ready by Friday. WOW. I was thinking at least two more weeks at the soonest. It was on shipping crate so know the following must be installed: wheels, loader, third function, two rear remotes, radio, back work lights, fill tires (yep with fel). Was by there right after they closed today, could not tell if they had done anything yet, view was partly blocked.

I DID GET MY Everything Attachments grapple today! Still on crate also. I sure do like it much better than Landprides design.

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #19  
Hey Ken, yeah the contents don't get messed up. It is just that punctuation, in the link itself.

Thanks, I was not aware of all that. Had wondered before why some crazy items in some post and guess that was it. On OP post I really thought it did not get copied or pasted proper.

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #20  
Thanks, I was not aware of all that. Had wondered before why some crazy items in some post and guess that was it. On OP post I really thought it did not get copied or pasted proper.
No worries! I gave up trying to 'fix' it when it happened to me.

Jealous about your new grapple! Enjoy.