Kubota mfg Georgia shut down

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #21  
As to haven sold your skid steer and tractor to buy this tractor I well understand that. You sell when you have willing buyer who can afford it. I had my 91 hp JD on lot for sale so no fel for a month before I bought the Kubota...still waiting for willing buyer who can afford it. But now can afford to put my Kubota M6800 up for sale also.

Last evening I told my wife wanted to drive down to Kubota dealership. Just had a feeling. Yep sitting on his lot was a L6060 with cab and fel on pallet right behind it. Text him this morning and it is mine. Said it should be ready by Friday. WOW. I was thinking at least two more weeks at the soonest. It was on shipping crate so know the following must be installed: wheels, loader, third function, two rear remotes, radio, back work lights, fill tires (yep with fel). Was by there right after they closed today, could not tell if they had done anything yet, view was partly blocked.

I DID GET MY Everything Attachments grapple today! Still on crate also. I sure do like it much better than Landprides design.

Did you get the new tractor? How is it? Mines only been in order for 4-5 days and I am chomping at the bit. I’m getting ready to order my Everything Attachments grapple myself. Which one did you go with? I’m planning to order the 60” wicked root grapple.

How long did you have to wait total for tractor to come in from when you ordered it? They are telling me the end of April with no specific date. Also how long did it take for your Grapple to come in. I know I was going to order one before with my last tractor but they were 12-13 weeks out.

/ Kubota mfg Georgia shut down #22  
Got it this afternoon. It was ordered about last of February. Grapple I ordered on Friday and got it Tuesday one week for day it was ordered. Believe that was the grapple I ordered, it is $2,650. Ran it for about a hour and half this afternoon. Seem the tractor and grapple are a good fit. Am starting new thread on it.