Price Check Kubota MX5100 HST

/ Kubota MX5100 HST #11  
I am assuming you have looked at other brands and decided on this make/model. I can't comment on the price, but I do like the MX5100, very good tractor for the money in the Kubota lineup.

Just me, but I definitely would go with the QA and a minimum of two rear remotes with three being even better for us at least. Extras will be cheaper now than added later.

/ Kubota MX5100 HST #12  
Don't bother....your L3800 can do nearly anything man! :laughing:

I know, I know.

But on a rare occasion, I sometimes want a larger tractor. Even though I don't need one!

:cool:

/ Kubota MX5100 HST #13  
I know, I know.

But on a rare occasion, I sometimes want a larger tractor. Even though I don't need one!

:cool:

There is always that rock you just can't quite lift:D

/ Kubota MX5100 HST #15  
Rarely, but yes your are right. :D

And it doesn't matter how big a tractor you get... there is always that rock you just can't quite lift:laughing:

/ Kubota MX5100 HST #16  
And it doesn't matter how big a tractor you get... there is always that rock you just can't quite lift:laughing:

Yes Sir. and the more time you spend on this site, the more and larger tractors you want.

/ Kubota MX5100 HST #17  
those are great prices on the mx5100 hsts 4x4 fels.they list for $30,000 on kubota build your own.but im going to tell you what ive been told by the dealers as i just traded my mx5100 hst 4x4 R4s.they said having R4 tires hurt the trade value.so id ask your dealer about that.

/ Kubota MX5100 HST #18  
There is always that rock you just can't quite lift:D

He can always drag it. We always used to drag things before loaders were so available.

/ Kubota MX5100 HST #19  
Just me, but I definitely would go with the QA and a minimum of two rear remotes with three being even better for us at least. Extras will be cheaper now than added later.

I agree, nice to have two remotes, and 3 is best if you can swing it. I agonized over number of remotes because I was already beyond my "budget" for the tractor, so I went with 2. Now after year and a half with the tractor, it is clear that for me 3 would have been worth it. I could have just about paid for the 3rd remote (sort of) by spending even more money on a top and tilt instead of getting a cylinder for the tilt on my rear blade, and then come out ahead on the next implement that would use the tilt. But I didn't know what I didn't know...

/ Kubota MX5100 HST #20  
MX 5000 4X4 gear LA 844 FEL with R4 here, 2005 model bought used in 2008 with 192 hrs, ratched up only 500 hrs since. totally changed my 40acres and totally reliable. I am wowed lol