Kubota TLB owners and experiences?

/ Kubota TLB owners and experiences?
As posted before when I buy a machine its for making a living and providing a service and growing the business its not for my playing on my property I just can't afford to buy a piece of equipment for that purpose it has to earn its keep. lol Now I know I will enjoy operating it I just need to ensure that it can do what I need it to do.

/ Kubota TLB owners and experiences? #22  
I have a M59 With a soft cab and heater. The cab can be taken off in the summer and the heater was easy to plumb in. I use it for everything .... it starts no problem in the -45 just plug it in. Had an L39 that was also a great machine....But the M59 is so much more. You can pull it with a 3/4 ton truck and trailer.

Good luck with you quest. IMG_0848.JPGIMG_0789.JPGIMG_0886.JPGIMG_1201.JPG

Last edited:
   / Kubota TLB owners and experiences? #24  
Laneways, Trenching, clearing land, Lifting trusts and framing, landscaping, Hauling our logs for firewood, etc. Use it for my semiretirement business, I have pallet forks, snow blade, huge bucket, rock bucket , telescoping boom snow blower. it does it all.... and very well. Tried and L47 ....just felt to small. M59 or M62 would be the best IMHO.

/ Kubota TLB owners and experiences?
Ahh ok yeah that similar to what I want to do with mine when I get it, I'd like an M59 but there aren't many if any in Western Canada and the M62 is over $80,000CAD. I'm hoping to get my septic installers ticket this year and the plan is to eventually upgrade to a KX-080 once the timing is right.

/ Kubota TLB owners and experiences? #26  
I bought mine from Quebec and had it shipped to Ontario. Built the freight into the price.