kubota vs. Kioti?

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #221  
If you get a TNT you could float the sidelink or toplink. Your better off to have it and not need it than not have it and need it. The float valve works the same as the regular valve but you just push it all the way foward to lock it in the float detent.

Should all the remotes have float or just one?

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #223  
Brian, (MtnViewRanch), who owns FitRite recommends two rear remotes, as mentioned, I didn't get any and miss one for my top link as it allows your equipment to follow contours when needed. I doubt I will add it now, but wish I had gotten it upon purchase.

I got Kubota OEM cylinders, but Brian and others sell aftermarket of equal quality in my opinion anyway as I bought a top link for our M8540.

I do feel obligated to mention there are those who prefer cylinders with DPCV, rather than trying to explain it myself, here is a related link, there are several. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/owning-operating/265868-how-do-you-use-your-2.html

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #224  
REAR REMOTE HYDRAULICS CAB MODELS:
Must order Base Kit and one Valve Section to complete installation.
L8346A Base Kit and 1st Lever K417L30 16 $535.00
Requires L8308 or L8309
Valve to complete Assembly
L8308 Double Acting Valve Section K187L20 4 $240.00
Requires: Base Kit and First Lever
L8309 FD Float Detent Valve Section K235L56 6 $302.00
Requires: Base Kit and First Lever
L8347 Second Position Stacking Kit K228L54 7 $293.00
Includes Hardware and 2nd Lever
Requires: Additional L8308 or L8309 Valve Section
L8348 Third Position Stacking Kit K228L54 35 $293.00
Includes Hardware and 3rd Lever
Requires: Additional L8308 or L8309 Valve Section
(For Triple Remotes, Second Position Stacking Kit also required)
�� Allow approximately 10 hours for installation time.
DESCRIPTION
�� When installing rear remote hydraulic valves in conjunction with BH76 Backhoes, additional kits are required. Please
Grand L - 40 Series Dealer Installed Options
APPROX.
SHIP WT.
Prices and

I believe the float remote is L8309.

Fred

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #225  
I thought Kubota remotes were a couple grand.

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #226  
8309 is just the valve section. He needs L8347 also which is the install kit with lever and teeny tiny cotter pins.

IMGP0013.jpgIMGP0014.jpg

Fred

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #228  
With TnT you'll use two. If you blow snow, it is handy to have at least a hydraulic chute rotator (really essential, especially with a cab tractor). I guess you could disconnect the tilt cylinder to free up outlets for the chute rotation, but I have no problem visualizing many combinations of accessories that would use up two, three or even four...plus, its nice not to have to disable the tilt function to free up another outlet pair.

/ kubota vs. Kioti? #229  
I used 3 remotes and the floater for my snowblower wheels. T-N--T kit comes off for Wintertime so the other 2 remotes for chute turn and deflection.

Fred

IMGP0120.jpg