3-Point Hitch L-series Jerky 3PH - Jeff's homebrew repair.

/ L-series Jerky 3PH - Jeff's homebrew repair. #212  
The CK25, CK27, CK30, and CK35 are all candidates for the sticking hydro pedal. I had this problem on my Bobcat CT235 which is the same as the CK35.

This is a bit old You think? I have not heard about any problems with the newer CK's but I still hear about Jerky Hitch which is now called Normal. Even the RTV1100 have problems and Kubota say's that's normal too.

/ L-series Jerky 3PH - Jeff's homebrew repair. #215  
I hope they have it fixed.

You know they have it fixed. Do you think kubata will fix the brand new RTV100 that the wheels are falling off?

/ L-series Jerky 3PH - Jeff's homebrew repair. #216  
You know they have it fixed.

No I don't.

Do you think kubata will fix the brand new RTV100 that the wheels are falling off?

I have not heard about the wheels falling off. I thought there was slop in the hub. Kubota says that is how they are designed. I have not seen one in person to comment on it.

/ L-series Jerky 3PH - Jeff's homebrew repair. #217  
About the only problem I have with the jerky hitch is when using a post hole digger, which is essentially a boom pole with a gear box on the end. You've got to know what you're doing or else it can get ugly quick, once it starts bouncing it swings the auger back and forth violently. You make one continuous motion up and then come to a full stop. I kind of like how it does on the box blade, it's easy to knock off sticky clay and stuff. It does kind of annoy me but overall it's a great tractor and I would buy a similar one.

/ L-series Jerky 3PH - Jeff's homebrew repair. #218  
I don't feel that the jerky hitch defect is something we can cope with or can't. It's a matter of whether kubota should address this problem, or just count on people living with the problem. Kubota feels that the L in Lseries tractors stands for economy. They feel that if you want a smooth pto lift, you should spend 5 or 10 thousand more. That's a direct quote from the Kubota service mgr. in the N.E that I spoke with.

/ L-series Jerky 3PH - Jeff's homebrew repair. #219  
I did many post holes last year with my not so jerky L3800. Not a problem at all! :)

/ L-series Jerky 3PH - Jeff's homebrew repair. #220  
I dont have any issues at all with post holes either. And mine is pretty jerky. But I dont see a need to try to raise slowly, or a little at a time, with a PHD???

Lower the thing. Keep lowering a little at a time. When the hole is dug, raise it up. :thumbsup: