Backhoe L35 Backhoe Quickhitch Doesn't Un-Hitch

/ L35 Backhoe Quickhitch Doesn't Un-Hitch #11  
machmeter62 said:
MARTIN: I think your 2000/L35 has a zerk fitting on the enclosed driveline shaft near the front differential; don't over lube it! Another member here had the bad experience of too much grease, (two tubes) that ended up some how in the hydraulic fluids; he expected to see visible grease somewhere. The end result was hampered operation of the BH/LOADER! He had blown a seal there, and the grease started mixing with the hydraulic fluid!!

Yes....DONT DO THAT....that was me....very, very bad. But after two fluid changes and about 4 new filters the L35 works its tail off with no signs of weakness. That was a bad deal, I pushed ALLOT of grease in the Hyd system. I hope to purchase the 3pt arms and a BB with TNT some day. I think that would be so darn useful. So far its just time and money holding me back. Hope you are enjoying the L35. Mine is a 2000 model also, with 1430 hours now. I got it out of Ohio with 1305 on it about a year ago. That was an interesting Ebay purchase to tell the wife about after the fact! Now she says she cant imagine how we would get by without it so all is good in the world. It is a wonderful tractor and such a capable workhorse for something that some (including me initially) would look at and call it a TOY.
Cheers, Hutch