L35 questions

/ L35 questions #21  
There may be answers posted already but here goes: #1. My backhoe comes off on my L45 easily by following directions. I would guess the 35 is much the same. The 39 is similar to the 45. One has to keep in mind that these are backhoes which can function in 3pt mode, not ag tractors with backhoes. I think they are marginal ag tractors for that reason but useful nonetheless .
#2: You can mount snowblowers to the front with a front hydraulic setup and a skid steer hookup. SKidsteers in our town do it all winter. The town has a JD110 which pops on blowers and snow plows as needed but you obviously have to pay attention to your pump output. To do this on a 35 I would guess you would have to have a front hydraulic setup($800+) and a skid steer hookup(probably about the same$) and then of course the blower. I am looking for a used skidsteer mount blower for my 45 but I will have to add front hydraulics like the kit sold by Everythingattachments or others. I sold my 7' blower on my L4850 because I hate plowing backwards, real hard on old necks.

/ L35 questions #22  
You might need a lot more than just a front hydraulic kit. The l45 has significantly less hydraulic flow available than most skid steers. Your blower might run so slow it might be ineffective. You might wind up needing a pto hydraulic pump setup.

The 110s actually had a front pto for the snow blower.