L35 questions

/ L35 questions
I have found a Bucket Spade to be very useful and a fair substitute for a backhoe except for trenching. My 33-hp/1,900 pound tractor has about the minimum bucket "beef" to make a Bucket Spade effective.
Amazing the inventions people come up with, I've never seen anything like that.

/ L35 questions #12  
BeezFun the 3pt arms do have to be removed to install the backhoe. If you start looking for an L35 check and make sure the 3pt arms are with the tractor. It is hard to find replacements and they are expensive. Also, in case you are unaware the L35 and the other commercial duty Kubota TLB's do not have removable loaders like the other models do.

MarkV

/ L35 questions
Also, in case you are unaware the L35 and the other commercial duty Kubota TLB's do not have removable loaders like the other models do.
MarkV
Darn, I was not aware. That might be a show stopper for me since a large fraction of use is with bush hog. It's a bit congested for me to keep the FEL on while I mow, also no fun having all that weight bouncing around the whole time I'm mowing. Thanks for pointing that out.

/ L35 questions #15  
You could look at an aftermarket quick hitch for the FEL to adapt to the L35. I have seen on the internet different suppliers that build a quick hitch modified for a specific tractor. This would of course increase the end cost. I hope you find what you are looking for.

/ L35 questions #16  
Darn, I was not aware. That might be a show stopper for me since a large fraction of use is with bush hog. It's a bit congested for me to keep the FEL on while I mow, also no fun having all that weight bouncing around the whole time I'm mowing. Thanks for pointing that out.

I brush hog with my l45 without a quick release loader. My machine does have a skid steer style removable bucket. With the bucket off I don't think there is much difference honestly.

Ac

/ L35 questions
I brush hog with my l45 without a quick release loader. My machine does have a skid steer style removable bucket. With the bucket off I don't think there is much difference honestly.
Yes, actually it's just the bucket that's a problem running into things, I don't enjoy taking off the whole loader. I guess a QA solves that problem but increases the cost.

/ L35 questions #18  
Actually, I believe the L35 was replaced by the L39 a few years ago. I have owned an L35 since 2002 when I bought it with about 800 hrs. on the meter. I've had two issues with my unit over the 800 or so additional hours I've put on it. There was a pressed in plug somewhere on the front of the engine that would loosen and cause oil pressure to fall. I had the local dealer repair it. I also had a leaky axle seal on the front which I repaired myself. Other that that I can't say enough good about this very well designed tractor. It is truly a construction machine that is meant to work and work hard. The backhoe is easy to remove and install and the three point hitch is also easy to install and remove. My only regret is I didn't convert to a front end quick attach for buckets and forks because I switch between buckets and forks a lot. I have scrapers, logging winch, bush hog, 4 in 1 bucket, and forks all of which I use fairly often. I use the backhoe fairly often as well. Great for trenching or stump digging.

/ L35 questions #19  

From their appearance, it has always appeared that Kubota developed their commercial TLB models (B21, L35, L48....) by starting with their regular-strength compact tractor chassis and adding a major additional reinforcing frame under it. The under-frame allows a much stronger loader (and backhoe) than the regular compact tractor chassis would handle. The three-point hitch lower pivots are integral with the underframe too. It's all very strong, but the frame and loader are rigidly attached to the tractor and are not removable without major wrenching.

/ L35 questions
My only regret is I didn't convert to a front end quick attach for buckets and forks because I switch between buckets and forks a lot. I have scrapers, logging winch, bush hog, 4 in 1 bucket, and forks all of which I use fairly often. I use the backhoe fairly often as well. Great for trenching or stump digging.
So you pull the pins every time you want to switch from bucket to forks?