L6060 Leaking oil from weep hole in bell housing!

/ L6060 Leaking oil from weep hole in bell housing! #51  
They did ?
Around what year did they start.
I ordered my 2001 DK with SSQA 16 years ago when I bought it.

Not sure of the year that Kubota began to show up on all the dealer lots with the skid-steer compatible FEL interface. I know it was that way when I was buying a new tractor in early 2011. I bought my MF2660 with the adapter for skid-steer interface in 2011 but I think that it is still something you have to order or have dealer-installed on Massey and not standard equipment as it seems to be on the larger Kubotas. Deere is bully enough to think they can get all their customers to comply with the Deere proprietary connections for buckets. I predict they will cave in too eventually. Just so many almost hundreds of attachments available for the skid-steers that it dwarfs other types.

/ L6060 Leaking oil from weep hole in bell housing! #52  
Not sure of the year that Kubota began to show up on all the dealer lots with the skid-steer compatible FEL interface. I know it was that way when I was buying a new tractor in early 2011. I bought my MF2660 with the adapter for skid-steer interface in 2011 but I think that it is still something you have to order or have dealer-installed on Massey and not standard equipment as it seems to be on the larger Kubotas. Deere is bully enough to think they can get all their customers to comply with the Deere proprietary connections for buckets. I predict they will cave in too eventually. Just so many almost hundreds of attachments available for the skid-steers that it dwarfs other types.
Bobcat's parents on SSQA (Bobtach) ran out a good few years ago. I'm assuming the SSQA boom hit just after that.

/ L6060 Leaking oil from weep hole in bell housing! #53  
I know SSQA came standard on all 2007+ Kioti Dk se model loaders and were an option as far back as my 2001 model Dk 35 (ordered one on my 2001 when new)

Last edited: