177 KB · Views: 645
  • DSC_0063small.JPG
    DSC_0063small.JPG
    161 KB · Views: 653
  • DSC_0073small.JPG
    DSC_0073small.JPG
    209 KB · Views: 646
   / LA724 loader VERY WEAK! #22  
L3240, what grapple and toothbar is that on your tractor?

/ LA724 loader VERY WEAK! #24  
I was wondering the same thing with my loader. I am used to by TLB and using the lift and curl at the same time when loading the bucket. I thought it was a bit weak too until I tried just using the lift by itself and it seemed much stronger.
I was looking at the installation manual for the loader and there was not anything about setting the relief valve for the 724 vrs the smaller loader.
My question is, is the relief valve part of the tractor or loader and is it set any different for the smaller loader vrs the 724?

/ LA724 loader VERY WEAK!
slan said:
I was wondering the same thing with my loader. I am used to by TLB and using the lift and curl at the same time when loading the bucket. I thought it was a bit weak too until I tried just using the lift by itself and it seemed much stronger.
I was looking at the installation manual for the loader and there was not anything about setting the relief valve for the 724 vrs the smaller loader.
My question is, is the relief valve part of the tractor or loader and is it set any different for the smaller loader vrs the 724?

The relief valve is part of loader valve.

/ LA724 loader VERY WEAK! #26  
IU have a friend who has a L3240 with the same loader and is as dissappointed as the rest. Same problems, no balls with stone and otherwise full buckets. I guess he is also comparing apples to oranges as he has the full line up of big iron. Having seen his machine in action....and then comparing it to our L48s, I too thought the 7series loader was "over spec.ed" by Kubota.

/ LA724 loader VERY WEAK! #27  
L3240 said:
The relief valve is part of loader valve.
So, if the loader valve comes with the tractor standard without a loader.

Front Loader Hydraulic Valve
Kubota has designed an integral Front Loader Valve as part of the tractor. With this valve, you can quickly and easily attach the front loader and other front-mounted implements. The valve promotes efficient, clutter-free operation and matches the sleek styling of the tractor. If you don't require a front loader or other front-mounted implements, an optional Diverter Kit is available to allow the loader valves to function as rear remotes.

The same question.
Which loader is it set for as default?

/ LA724 loader VERY WEAK! #28  
I think they stick out to far in front of the tractor and you have to use way to much weight on the back. Sure that takes away some reach but I would give up reach if I didn't lift the rear wheel off the ground. I feel for small loads( load of gravel ) you should need no more then the tires loaded. I put the tires at max width and that helps that 3 wheeling. Power on mine seems short also but haven't check the PSI yet and the way the rear comes up I'm not sure if I well change if it is low. Lee