Land Clearing Part 2

/ Land Clearing Part 2 #11  
Saw your handle and had to ask.... You wouldn't be the Willington Pizza out here on Rte 32 in HUSKY territory would you? Awesome pizza and food!

/ Land Clearing Part 2
Yes I am, I just got home from work. I am not the owner, I am the kitchen manager. A lot of people ask how we got all those exotic pizzas. I graduated from Johnson and Wales Culinary school, ran a few restaurants, worked for Disney for a while and then was the food and beverage manager for a few years with a small very successfull cruise line. I left to work for a larger company but they required me to move to D.C. at the last minute, I knew the owner and worked at Willington Pizza while I was decideing what to do. That was 12 years later, I made a few changes and used my fine dinning experience to "adjust" the way people thought about pizza. I am much happier now that I am removed from the "Rat Race".

/ Land Clearing Part 2 #13  
J&W is a great school. I assume you went to the Providence, RI campus??? I live in RI and plenty of restaurants use JW graduates. Never had a bad meal from them:) Happy Cooking...Steve in RI

/ Land Clearing Part 2
Yes it was in Providence, the school was very small when I went. There was only one culinary building and no campus at all. I knew the name of everybody in the school at the time, I understand it has changed a lot since then.