Land Clearing Project

/ Land Clearing Project #1  

GarageSmoker

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L3010 HST
Here is a link to a photo album showing pictures of our first project with our new Kubota. We are clearing 5 acres in preperation for building our new house.

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.printroom.com/ViewAlbum.asp?userid=GarageSmoker&album_id=90381>photo album</A>

GS

/ Land Clearing Project #2  
Hi Jack,

Uh....when I try the link that you included, I get a message that the page can't be found. /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

Might want to check to make sure the link is right. If it is....well then I'm not! /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

/ Land Clearing Project
It figures right after I post this they take their site down for maintenance. It says they will be back soon, which in internet time could mean anything. Try back later I guess...

GS

/ Land Clearing Project #4  
/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif Does'nt work for me either.

Maybe we're both not right /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

/ Land Clearing Project #5  
<font color=blue>"Maybe we're both not right."</font color=blue>

/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

One of two expressions could apply here:

It takes one to know one!

or

Great minds think along the same lines!/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Land Clearing Project
They are back on-line and the link is good. Just checked it. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

GS

/ Land Clearing Project #7  
Great pics GS! /w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

It must be a great feeling to see all that work ahead of you, and actually look forward to doing it cause you got <font color=orange>Katy</font color=orange>!

/ Land Clearing Project
Be careful there! <font color=orange> Kay </font color=orange>is going to think I am two-timing her with <font color=orange> Katy </font color=orange>. Last time that happened it cost me half of everything I owned, and then some. /w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif

GS

/ Land Clearing Project #9  
OOPS! /w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif

Sorry about that!

<font color=orange>Kay</font color=orange>!! Daddy loves you <font color=orange>Kay</font color=orange>/w3tcompact/icons/love.gif! He only wants you, and no others! He would be <font color=blue>blue</font color=blue> if you became <font color=green>green</font color=green> with jealousy over another tractor!

/ Land Clearing Project #10  
This is what I got when I tried:

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0bb9'

Arguments are of the wrong type, are out of acceptable range, or are in conflict with one another.

/ViewAlbum.asp, line 121