Land Clearing Project

/ Land Clearing Project #11  
I got that a couple of times, just keep on trying. I think the website gets overloaded occasionally....

Nice pics.. I'm in the process of clearing some land around my property as well.. Just curious, after knocking down the weeds and tall stuff are you putting some sort of topsoil down? Do you have many rocks and if so how you getting rid of them and lastly are you seeding or does the "grass" grow naturally out there....

/ Land Clearing Project
I am in central Florida. I don't think anyone has ever found a rock here. I think you have to buy them. Maybe even a special order./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

This land hasn't been touched in many years so it seems pretty rich through constant decomposition of leaves and weeds. I'll probably have to disc it to cut up all these vines (no idea yet what they are) and drag it to get them up. After that I will probably seed. I think pasture grass seed is pretty cheap.

GS

/ Land Clearing Project #13  
<font color=blue>I am in central Florida. I don't think anyone has ever found a rock here. I think you have to buy them. Maybe even a special order.</font color=blue>

If you're ever interested in purchasing any, I'll make you a deal you can't refuse! Volume discounts as well!!! Course you'd be responsible for shipping & handling costs too... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif