Leaking Radiator Fluid

/ Leaking Radiator Fluid
When you remove the starter to replace the blown out frost plug you have two choices...replace the plug with an engine block heater of the same size, or install a new frost plug. Have some liquid brush on Teflon pipe sealer and coat the outside surface of frost plug it will ease installation. A chunk of wood dowel the same size as the inside diameter of the plug will be a handy tool to tap it into place with Teflon as lube. Let it cure before adding antifreeze either prediluted or mixed with distilled water. Do not use tap water to dilute it.
Awesome. Thanks.

/ Leaking Radiator Fluid
Coolant level was probably way low and the engine was very hot, then a shot of water turned to steam and pressure blasted out the core plug. If all it needs is a plug and coolant you got very lucky.
I think you nailed exactly what I did. Coolant was low, engine was hot, added fluid, popped it out.

/ Leaking Radiator Fluid
When you remove the starter to replace the blown out frost plug you have two choices...replace the plug with an engine block heater of the same size, or install a new frost plug. Have some liquid brush on Teflon pipe sealer and coat the outside surface of frost plug it will ease installation. A chunk of wood dowel the same size as the inside diameter of the plug will be a handy tool to tap it into place with Teflon as lube. Let it cure before adding antifreeze either prediluted or mixed with distilled water. Do not use tap water to dilute it.
Are frost plugs universal? Or do I have to find a specific size? Would these work if Amazon?

/ Leaking Radiator Fluid #14  
I highly recommend using only premixed antifreeze, eliminates any worry about weather it was properly mixed and it’s really not much extra money

/ Leaking Radiator Fluid #15  
Are frost plugs universal? Or do I have to find a specific size? Would these work if Amazon?

I would go with the mahindra or possibly napa, who has an extensive catalog of tractor/industrial equipment part interchange. I don't believe there are many sizes of block plugs, but you definitely want the appropriate size

/ Leaking Radiator Fluid #16  
Is it possible to take a closer up picture of the core plug. Plus I stand to be corrected, but some on here are referring to it as a frost plug. These core plugs are fitted as they are needed to remove the water jacket casting mould when the engines are made. If you rely on them to let pressure go should the coolant freeze, there is a good chance the frost will bust the whole block. If the core plug has pushed out a little it is easy to simply measure across to get the size. A lot of engine shops carry a stock of various sizes, and they are not very expensive. Get the old one out, clean up the hole and get rid of all the crud. You can add a drop of a sealant of your choice, I used to used gasket sealant and find a piece of wood and gently tap in with a hammer. Or find a big hammer that fits the plug and use another hammer to tap the big hammer. It's a straight forward job once the battery terminal is off and the starter out of the way.