lets discuss preps for disasters

/ lets discuss preps for disasters #541  
In times of turmoil, how would you know whether to shoot someone or not? You might have to make that decision very quickly or risk dying yourself. In Canada, you can't use excessive force. You can't kill someone because they are stealing your generator, and yet, if that is your survival tool, I think one would be justified. The courts wouldn't see it that way though. I hope, I never have to experience that.
If the country collapses there won't be no law so you don't have to worry about shooting anybody going to a court of law and besides those idiots we got in DC will be the first ones that the bizzards are starting to eat on!.

/ lets discuss preps for disasters #542  
Don't forget animal traps for food beside a 22 also.

Conibear 110 and 220 traps will take most small game.

ry%3D400

/ lets discuss preps for disasters #544  
Can you use that setup without grid power? My understanding is that modern inverters that are grid tied, as yours apparently is, will shut down if they do no sense grid power. This is to protect workers if the grid is down. Keeps grid tied solar from back feeding the lines when lineman expect it to be off. In the event of no power panels and inverters that were grid tied would be useless, right?
StorEdge™ Solution with Backup | SolarEdge The short answer is no, but it has to be set up that way, like the drawing I provided. HS

Last edited:
   / lets discuss preps for disasters #545  
My neighbor got in on that Solar power Gov. Giveaway. He had a choice of going with cells tied into a separate inverter or each panel having it's own inverter. He went with the latter and now won't be able to use the cells in an emergency.

/ lets discuss preps for disasters #547  
Yeah,
Like that scene in the movie Unforgiven, where they shoot the guy in the outhouse. :laughing:

Yeah, but "he had it coming". "We all have it coming kid".