Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC?

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #1  

cdaigle430

Veteran Member
Tractor
MF GC2410
Allow me to start;

GC2410
County Line Post Hole Digger with 6 inch and 12 inch augers
60 inch Wood Maxx 3pt Snowblower
38 inch County Line Box Blade
Edge Tammers
Extra LED lights
Berco Soft Cab
Tire Chains
48 Inch Lawn Aerator

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #2  
-Harbor Freight/Haul Master 3pt Quick Hitch with modified top hook for improved function
-4' King Cutter Offset rototiller
-4' Kodiak SD Box Blade
-5' John Deere 205 Gyramor Rotary Cutter
-Homemade 3pt QH compatible pull/tow bar with 2" sleeve hitch receiver and hooks
-work flood/spot lights with custom homemade brackets

Beyond that I have pin/pull type 48" Aerator, 40" de-thatch spring tooth rake, 48" steel yard roller (around 850lbs weight when filled)

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #3  
Didn't think I had much to list but I have added a few things.

56 inch box scraper
60 inch front mount snowblower
Green Machine loader bucket thumb - this really doubled or tripled the usefulness of the loader.
Home made skid plate. Needed it here due to all the brush and rocks.
Bought some teeth and a steel bar and made a tooth bar for the bucket. I wanted a Piranha but heard they take forever to arrive and I wanted something soon.
And, of course, LED light bulbs and light bar.

I’ve dented the front grill screen and done some other minor cosmetic damage so I’m working on an improvement to the little front mounted brush guard.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I got a set of Titan bucket forks. Haven’t used them much but they are useful and reasonably well made.

Last edited:
   / Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #4  
Didn't think I had much to list but I have added a few things.

56 inch box scraper
60 inch front mount snowblower
Green Machine loader bucket thumb - this really doubled or tripled the usefulness of the loader.
Home made skid plate. Needed it here due to all the brush and rocks.
Bought some teeth and a steel bar and made a tooth bar for the bucket. I wanted a Piranha but heard they take forever to arrive and I wanted something soon.
And, of course, LED light bulbs and light bar.

I’ve dented the front grill screen and done some other minor cosmetic damage so I’m working on an improvement to the little front mounted brush guard.
What are you using to power/manipulate the loader thumb?

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #5  
The owner of Green’s Machine recommended a diverter valve from Surplus Center and it worked out pretty good. I wired in a fused 12V momentary contact switch that I taped to the joystick where it’s easy to press when I want to move the thumb instead of curling the bucket.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #6  
Massey Ferguson 2326 60" MMM, RhinoAg R300 back blade, County Line 3pt boom pole, RK 48" box blade, Hardee 52LT Rotary Cutter.

I need a tiller and I'll be all set.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #7  
Land pride 1072 snow trip blade
Land pride qh15 quick hitch
Land pride bb1260 box blade
Land pride sgc0660 grapple
Pallet forks will be next

Last edited:
   / Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #8  
A scooper
a scraper
a thrower
a raker
a pusher
a puller
a hauler
a lifter
a dumper
a flattener
a spreader
a splitter
a ripper

another lifter
another pusher
another thrower

eta

A whacker/cutter, a bit over five feet wide ;-)

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #9  
60” MMM
SSQA pallet forks
50” front blower
4’ KK tiller
4’ EA BB
TSC PHD
Clamp on Brush forks (soon to be converted to SSQA)
Ratchet Rake
Snow Edge (for sale)
HFT quick Hitch
Titan 3 point trailer receiver
4’ pull, plug aerator
4’ pull, det Hatcher

GC1723E

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #10  
Here is what I picked up today for my GC.
0A22340A-8130-4665-A030-7F98DB7129F4.jpeg