Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC?

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #11  
So itç—´ called attachments meaning anything that attaches to the GC ok.
Tuff Top Canopy.
60 inch mmm.
48 inch FEL.
48 inch Box blade.
60 inch Back Blade.
Tool box.
Edge Tamers.
43 inch clamp on pallet forks.
Clamp on receiver hitch for bucket.
3 point QH.
Receiver hitch for QH.
3 grab hooks for bucket and 1 Clevis.
And a partridge in a pear tree.

More to come.

Ordering a Piranha tooth bar for bucket next week.

Last edited:
   / Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #12  
-Harbor Freight/Haul Master 3pt Quick Hitch with modified top hook for improved function
-4' King Cutter Offset rototiller
-4' Kodiak SD Box Blade
-5' John Deere 205 Gyramor Rotary Cutter
-Homemade 3pt QH compatible pull/tow bar with 2" sleeve hitch receiver and hooks
-work flood/spot lights with custom homemade brackets

Beyond that I have pin/pull type 48" Aerator, 40" de-thatch spring tooth rake, 48" steel yard roller (around 850lbs weight when filled)
-Added the MF Tool Kit and a set of Titan Attachments SSQA 36" adjustable pallet forks with 2" receiver.

-have the CB65 backhoe and added BXpanded Factory mount mechanical thumb

-bxpanded ROPS mounted tool box

-54" belly mower

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #13  
A scooper
a scraper
a thrower
a raker
a pusher
a puller
a hauler
a lifter
a dumper
a flattener
a spreader
a splitter
a ripper

another lifter
another pusher
another thrower

eta

A whacker/cutter, a bit over five feet wide ;-)

Dang I'm thinking you married.... a banker :)

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #14  
So itç—´ called attachments meaning anything that attaches to the GC ok.
Tuff Top Canopy.
60 inch mmm.
48 inch FEL.
48 inch Box blade.
60 inch Back Blade.
Tool box.
Edge Tamers.
43 inch clamp on pallet forks.
Clamp on receiver hitch for bucket.
3 point QH.
Receiver hitch for QH.
3 grab hooks for bucket and 1 Clevis.
And a partridge in a pear tree.

More to come.

Ordering a Piranha tooth bar for bucket next week.
. Ordered the Piranha yesterday.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #15  
Well I just got this tractor not long ago, but also bought the ratchet rake and used the tractor quite a bit with it. Works great! I also bought the snow edge, obviously haven't used that yet. And the tractor also came with 42" bucket-mounted forks and a 3-pt mounted hitch receiver.

Oh yeh, and also got the 60" mmm mower deck which mows like a dream, but connecting the pto shaft is royal pia!

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #17  
Let me know how you like the piranha tooth bar

Will do, it looks like it takes about two to three weeks to get, when I measured my 48 inch bucket I came out with a 47.25 inch measurement doing it how they described it, time will tell but I do have a bunch of work to do with it so it will get a good testing out.

Jim.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #18  
I only acquire implements I farm and run hay with. Don't collect anything, I use them all.

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #19  
Piranha tooth Bar (took 3 weeks to the day from my order)
Clamp on forks with connector bar
SSA trailer hitch

/ Lets have some fun-What attachments have you collected have for your GC? #20  
Need to add, the Piranha Bar.

Jim.

Attachments

• C731F355-B707-4CFD-AB3F-A11A4F8C30B2.jpeg
    C731F355-B707-4CFD-AB3F-A11A4F8C30B2.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 185