Backhoe Liberty BH USA or China made?

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #11  
wow what a review. I find the broken u joint scarey. I ahve never had this happen.But if i were to have been the person who bought it Id have it on my credit card, so after the first hours problems the credit card company would put it in disput mode. and untill they corrected the problem the company wouldnt get their money.Personaly the lack of customer service responce is what turned me off from this review..
One chipper I looked at mentioned torguing the blades and checking the belts so possibly the belt falling off was more common... But the shaft. hmmmm

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #12  

I read this article (it was posted in 2007) and after reading it through, immediately ordered my 8" Liberty Chipper.

It's pretty obvious that these folk at the farm know very little about anything mechanical and IMO shouldn't be using a chipper at all. What they said about the universal joint failure "The manual says you can sway 15% from horizontal, but I didn't see the need to as I was on flat ground." There you go, they even admit their mistake. Notice they even have the chipper sitting on a pallet at one point. Maybe an attempt to level the shaft to less than 15 degrees? :ashamed:

Last edited:
   / Liberty BH USA or China made?
The five footer looks very modern. How would you have the backhoe shipped to NFLD? Any idea on the shipping cost?

Free delivery in Canada to the nearest Day and Ross in your area.
That's from BC dealer....Liberty ships from US Free plus customs fees and duty..sales tax etc....I'll post and let you know when i get the LW6 i ordered.
Cheers
:newhere:

I read this article (it was posted in 2007) and after reading it through, immediately ordered my 8" Liberty Chipper.

It's pretty obvious that these folk at the farm know very little about anything mechanical and IMO shouldn't be using a chipper at all. What they said about the universal joint failure "The manual says you can sway 15% from horizontal, but I didn't see the need to as I was on flat ground." There you go, they even admit their mistake. Notice they even have the chipper sitting on a pallet at one point. Maybe an attempt to level the shaft to less than 15 degrees? :ashamed:

My LW6 backhoe is on the way from BC for 3900.00 delivered:) compared to 8000.00 - 12000.00 Kubota or Kioti I could buy another LW6BH for parts or a spare and still be $$$$ in....Hope it's as good as it looks:thumbsup:
Cheers!from Nfld.
Ben

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #15  
I took another peek at the backhoe site and see they have 225 dollars off for today(monday) .Not sure if thats off of the 3900 or 3900 is after the discount.
Also looked at the chipper page. cute girl But they could put up a few more pictures Id think..Look forward to how the hoe works out.

I took another peek at the backhoe site and see they have 225 dollars off for today(monday) .Not sure if thats off of the 3900 or 3900 is after the discount.
Also looked at the chipper page. cute girl But they could put up a few more pictures Id think..Look forward to how the hoe works out.

Chances are you'll get it for 3500.00...make offer before you buy it!:)

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #17  
Checked and my unit is in Canada and yes the price included all Duties,Taxes
And Shipping Fees. I have spoken with David and Alex many times and they
have given me full assurance of the product and that i will be totally satisfied
with this unit. I used my PayPal and the price of the CDN Dollar was in my favour. Its slated for delivery to my door Aug 15

TB

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #18  
"2007 review" thats 4 years ago !!! Computers change monthly,
Cars change yearly and so on ......

Come on 4 years later you don't think they have the bugs worked out :thumbsup:

TB

Checked and my unit is in Canada and yes the price included all Duties,Taxes
And Shipping Fees. I have spoken with David and Alex many times and they
have given me full assurance of the product and that i will be totally satisfied
with this unit. I used my PayPal and the price of the CDN Dollar was in my favour. Its slated for delivery to my door Aug 15

TB
My LW6 BH arrived from BC. a few days ago,it was in a crate so there was a lot of time getting it together,should have it ready in a few more days,i'm waiting on a part for the 3 PT. hitch...had to make up a plate for the pump to attach to the PTO....hope it works:(
Good Luck with your BH
Cheers
Ben................

/ Liberty BH USA or China made? #20  
My LW6 BH arrived from BC. a few days ago,it was in a crate so there was a lot of time getting it together,should have it ready in a few more days,i'm waiting on a part for the 3 PT. hitch...had to make up a plate for the pump to attach to the PTO....hope it works:(
Good Luck with your BH
Cheers
Ben................

That's great... for $3900 delivered :thumbsup:! Did that include the pump and filter?