Like a monkey and a football

/ Like a monkey and a football #21  
My tractor seatbelt is a virgin.
Thanks for making me feel better about that:laughing:

Lol I didn't want to admit that but I have never used my seatbelt, I think it would be impressive if I rolled my tractor on mainly flat ground lol.

/ Like a monkey and a football #22  
Hundreds of YouTube videos show just that impressive feat. Mostly in Russia it seems.

/ Like a monkey and a football #23  
Lol I didn't want to admit that but I have never used my seatbelt, I think it would be impressive if I rolled my tractor on mainly flat ground lol.

Tractors have seat belts!? Hahah

/ Like a monkey and a football #24  
   / Like a monkey and a football #25  
Great story! Any neighbors close by to witness the exchange with the wife? Too funny!

I always wear the seat belt so the thought of being trapped made me cringe a bit as I had a fuel line leak a couple years ago while mowing. I usually have a clip handle pocket knife with me. I may add an extraction blade/tool to the tractor.

Last edited:
   / Like a monkey and a football #26  
A quick shot of chain lube or PTFE spray might go a long way toward not winning a Darwin award.

Just a thought.

Thanks for sharing.

All the best,

Peter

/ Like a monkey and a football
I have never thought of burning to death on my tractor. Thanks for the image. Not a big reach for my machine...

/ Like a monkey and a football #28  
I have never thought of burning to death on my tractor. Thanks for the image. Not a big reach for my machine...

That would be a tough way to go, or tipping over into a creek and unable to get the belt off.

1000 ways to die Tractor Edition

/ Like a monkey and a football #30  
Thank both the Monkey & the football - you are safe. Friend rolled a Jeep into a pond at a 4WD rally. Upside down and after a short time he was still not "out". You never saw six or seven guys man-handle a Jeep so fast. Fast action & the roll bar save him - he panicked and couldn't find the buckle when up-side-down and under water. Not a normal extraction procedure one practices too often.