Like a monkey and a football

/ Like a monkey and a football
What? No! ...sorry. :(

Just want to make sure you know my response to your note was tongue in cheek. Not upset. But honestly, buying the farm on my tractor (having caught on fire and unable to undo a sticky belt) was never a thought....

/ Like a monkey and a football #32  
Well, I always carry a pocket knife... but where is it? In my pocket. Where's the opening to my pocket? Under my seat belt. Hmmm.... gotta rethink this one. What a freak deal this would be....

Safety conscious man dies in fire due to stuck seat belt while sitting on his hill-rated tractor on flat land...

I guess when your number is REALLY up, your number is up and there's just so many things you can plan for before Murphy shows up.

/ Like a monkey and a football #33  
Yes, I knew. =). Tractoring is dangerous business...I try to treat the PT as if it looking for a chance to kill me.

Last edited:
   / Like a monkey and a football #34  
Yes, I knew. =). Tractoring is dangerous business...I try to treat the PT as if it looking for a chance to kill me.

I think that is a great philosophy for any piece of power equipment. Table saws scare the living daylights out of me. I've lost more friends to tractor deaths than cars. Hmmm. Probably not worth thinking too hard on that one.

All the best,

Peter

/ Like a monkey and a football #35  
I think that is a great philosophy for any piece of power equipment. Table saws scare the living daylights out of me. I've lost more friends to tractor deaths than cars. Hmmm. Probably not worth thinking too hard on that one.

All the best,

Peter

I have owned and used table saws for decades, and I rate then less dangerous than tractors. Most of the " disaster factors" are under you control with the table saw. Not always the case for some unseen things when operating a tractor. I could be wrong.

/ Like a monkey and a football #36  
STICK YOUR FINGER IN A TABLE SAW..... NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!!!

/ Like a monkey and a football #37  
I can see where this conversation is going, helmets and water wings to eat soup that's been mildly warmed by room temperature in a foam bowl while sitting on a tempurpedic mattress

/ Like a monkey and a football #38  
I can see where this conversation is going, helmets and water wings to eat soup that's been mildly warmed by room temperature in a foam bowl while sitting on a tempurpedic mattress

Mate.

What I do in the comfort and privacy of my home is no business of yours.

DON'T JUDGE ME!

[:rolleyes:]

/ Like a monkey and a football #39  

Then you'll be happy to know that Power Trac machines come with no safety warnings at all.

/ Like a monkey and a football #40  
Mate.

What I do in the comfort and privacy of my home is no business of yours.

DON'T JUDGE ME!

[:rolleyes:]

There's a fetish website for that, I'm sure... there's one for everything. :laughing: