Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon!

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #1  

hazmat

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5460HSTC
Sealed the deal today.:D :D :D Should get the new machine in about 2 weeks - lots of setup to be done...

B3030 HSDF w/ loaded (Rimguard) turfs
LA403 FEL w/ ATI skid steer quick attach & 60" bucket
72" MMM
2 rear remotes - one valve floating
40 amp alternator
Bradco 2,000# front forks
BL2782 Front snowblower w/ hyrdaulic angle & electric deflector
rear wheel spacers (might not work with the MMM, but I'm taking a chance)
New Seat (part of the bulletin mentioned elswhere)
Woods BH80-X backhoe w/ thumb, 9 & 18" buckets
Kubota Parts & Shop manuals

$36,060 delivered from Chappell Tractor in Milford, NH. Got quotes from 4 area dealers - highest was >$2,000 more. I suppose being a repeat customer doesn't hurt (I bought my TC18 from their Brentwood store).

I'll order a toothbar from Markham welding ($100 cheaper than one from ATI) once I get the bucket to measure.

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #2  
Wow, that's quite a rig. But I'll plead ignorance on something. I know what HSD and HSDC are, but what's HSDF?

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon!
F is for folding ROPS - might have a hyphen in there.

I figured with the 0% financing I'd go for gold :D

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #4  
Congrat's on the new tractor.:cool:
You are going to have too update your outdoor wardrobe to include some ORANGE.:D

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #5  
Congratulations on the new 3030 Hazmat........ post some pictures, and make sure your new tractor has that new seat. I tried one the other day, and it is really much better.

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #6  
hazmat said:
F is for folding ROPS - might have a hyphen in there.

I figured with the 0% financing I'd go for gold :D

I figured it'd be somthing simple; sometimes I'm just a little slow.:eek:

ronjhall said:
Congrat's on the new tractor.:cool:
You are going to have too update your outdoor wardrobe to include some ORANGE.:D

I was wearing an orange shirt yesterday, does that count? :rolleyes:

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #8  
Turned down 4.5 million for 37 acres yesterday... will have to wait awhile for another new tractor... I'm still poor!

mark

mjarrels said:
Turned down 4.5 million for 37 acres yesterday... will have to wait awhile for another new tractor... I'm still poor!

mark

I don't blame you - hold out for a cool $5M pentamillionaires :D

I'm assuming it was from a developer & you'd rather see actual farm vs. house farm around you...

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #10  
Sounds like a real sweet package, even better with 0% financing. Were all envious!! Post some "dealer fresh" pictures.
Nick.