Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon!

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #11  
I'm so jealous I'm droolin'. Please post pics when the new baby, uh..sorry 'bout that,.... the new tractor arrives.

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #12  
Really sweet tractor and list of attachments, it's going to be fun getting to know your new toys... er tools.... and I admire your love of the outdoors... snowblower without a cab....

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #13  
Nice machine, just wait until you shoot snow straight into the wind with that 2782 :D

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #14  
Have you told them yet over on the NH forum? LOL
What did you do with your NH?

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon!
Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm really looking forward to the new machine. I started my fence replacment today and I hit a rock the first hole. Just wish that backhoe was on the property to scare those rocks back to middle of the earth...:D

I Haven't told the NH guys yet:p I'll probably still hang around there a bit as my Dad has a TC40DA.

Oh - and about the blower - I have a three point unit now. I figure the front blower is a few feet further away from me which should equal less abominable snowman episodes.:rolleyes: I guess we'll see come winter. I did get the electric chute deflector so I can aim it down

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #16  
Hard to argue with any of the choices you made. Congratulations.

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #17  
Hazmat:

It's about time you came to your senses and got an Orange tractor. I knew you'd see the light someday. I still have to say thyat NH makes the best hay implements and they look good behind an Orange tractor.:D

Lets see, I'm on my 7th and 8th Kubota(s) respectively and I've never had any trouble with any of ther previous 6 (other than little, quickly repairable things) and you know I work 'em all real hard.

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #18  
What are you doing with the TC18? Did you trade it in, or are you selling it yourself?

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon!
AndyM said:
What are you doing with the TC18? Did you trade it in, or are you selling it yourself?

I'll be selling it myself - I haven't stopped using it long enough to wash it & take a picture. Removed old fence, Regraded where the pool used to be, cut grass (x2 so far) started on new fence - first hole hit a rock... I've put 30 hours on the thing in the last 2 weeks.

I'm waiting for a firm delivery date before I put it up for sale. Spring grass doesn't stop growing while you wait for your new machine. :rolleyes:

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #20  
hazmat said:
I'll be selling it myself...

I'm waiting for a firm delivery date before I put it up for sale. Spring grass doesn't stop growing while you wait for your new machine. :rolleyes:
Send me a PM after you sell it... I'm curious to see what you get for it since I'll be selling mine later this summer.

I'm keeping my options open on the size and color of its replacement, depending on what the new property looks like.