Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon!

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon!
AndyM said:
Send me a PM after you sell it... I'm curious to see what you get for it since I'll be selling mine later this summer.

I'm keeping my options open on the size and color of its replacement, depending on what the new property looks like.

I'll try to remember - if you don't hear from me, send me a PM.

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #22  
I'm sure you have your reasons for loading the tires but I consider the $100.00 I paid to have my turfs unloaded on my 1920 w/FEL & BH one of the best decisions I made. Let me also state that the BH is on approx 95% of the time. Bill C

billfires said:
I'm sure you have your reasons for loading the tires but I consider the $100.00 I paid to have my turfs unloaded on my 1920 w/FEL & BH one of the best decisions I made. Let me also state that the BH is on approx 95% of the time. Bill C

My backhoe will be off closer to 95% of the time as this will be my primary mowing machine.

I've got loaded R4s on my TC18 and unloaded turfs. While I like the ability to "tread lightly" the machine is front heavy with even an empty bucket w/o large amounts of ballast on the three point hitch.

My 7106 loader only has 600# lift @ pins. The B3030 only weighs 400# more than the TC18, but has 1,100# lift @ pins - I figure I better load the rears, or I won't be able to use the machine to it's full ability.

Oh - and even with all the practice I've had - swapping the tires is a pain. Have to fetch them out of the shed in the back 40. The loaded ones weigh 285# each which requires some special handling to avoid back injury.

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #24  
Bill, I'm wondering why you prefer the unloaded tires so much. With the hoe on 95% of the time, there is so much weight on there anyways, I wouldn't think the weighted tires would bother you. Everyone has preferences, and you certainly have every right to yours, I'm just curious.

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #25  
hazmat said:
rear wheel spacers (might not work with the MMM, but I'm taking a chance)
I have a MMM, turf tires and spacers. It's tight, but it's ok.

Stef said:
I have a MMM, turf tires and spacers. It's tight, but it's ok.

That's encouraging. From your sig line you've got the 60" - I'm getting the 72"

Talked to the salesguy today. They've got the loader & backhoe on. All the other parts are in transit - snowblower, MMM, rear remotes, alternator & wheel spacers. I'm hoping for the end of next week, but he wouldn't promise anything (still lots of shop time left). I guess it's good that I'm going to be sailing for the long weekend - I won't be missing the machine as much.

/ Like it or not - you're going to see more of me - new B3030 coming soon! #27  
hazmat said:
2 rear remotes - one valve floating
40 amp alternator
When I got my rear remotes, I thought about having the first one with float, but my dealer told me that I didn't need it because if I want a free hydraulic flow I can use the backhoe outlet to connect let's say a log splitter (for someone who doesn't have a power behond for a backhoe, the float is a must). Afterward, I think he was right, I wouldn't need it.
The 40 amp alternator is a must if you want to add decent lighting.

Have fun :)

Talked to the salesman yesterday. All parts are in stock. Delivery is Scheduled for Friday June 1, 10AM. They were ready for Wednesday, but I've got an all day meeting at work Wed & Thurs - that I can't miss.:mad: Just have to take the day off... Wifey made some comment about me taking time off for the tractor, but not her:rolleyes: :eek:

Waiting is the hardest part. I guess that will teach me to order so many options at once. I could have had tractor + loader the next day.