loader cutting edge

/ loader cutting edge #11  
You can get a bolt on cutting edge for the heavy duty bucket at a JD dealership. Had the dealer install one when I purchased the tractor.

View attachment 457320

/ loader cutting edge #12  
I liked the cutting edge on my bucket. When it had worn back to the edge of the bucket I went to Bobcat with one of their 10 percent off coupons and bought my Kubota a new cutting edge. Had the side turned up edges and everything for 100 bucks. Welded it on solid top and bottom, Put two additional wear strips at a right angle to the cutting edge across the bottom of the bucket and I am ready for the next 20 years.

/ loader cutting edge
I couldn't straighten the bent and twisted end of my cutting edge. I ended up cutting off 10" and splicing in a new peice of flat stock. I beveled it to match. Drilled a 1/2" mounting hole and ground it somewhat square. This time after it was mounted I welded the edges to my bucket.
The original designed of having the end mounting holes away from the edge is the reason for failure. Two tack welds on the ends are needed, and anyone with a bolt on cutting edge should do this.