Loader for a Garden tractor

/ Loader for a Garden tractor #21  
I live in Hillsborough Nj and currently have a simplicity sunstar for sale. It comes with a leaf vacuum and collection trailer and a 60" wide mower. I was planning a loader build but my list is way too long already! The sunstar is an awesome unit for a loader build and it is completely hydrostatic. Make me an offer if your interested.

Here is the FEL that is sold for the sunstar. http://wssemw.arinet.com/scripts/EmpartISAPI.dll?MF click on front loader then mainframe.

Your link doesn't seem to be a valid link.

J.

/ Loader for a Garden tractor
had some luck today. my grandmother told me i could have my grandfathers old tractor that was sitting around. it is a 70's international harvester 154. it has been sitting for about 5 years and did run when put parked but i tryed to start it today and it didn't turn over. i will get back over there in a few days and figure it out i know the engine is good it is probably eletrical.this tractor came with a loader option from the factory so it will be able to handle it.

if anyone has any info on international 154's i want to do some reading up before i go mess with it.

/ Loader for a Garden tractor #23  
Cool gift!

We like pictures here at TBN!

sorry forgot to get pics today will get some later this week

bump on this thread i never got the tractor running but i did get it turning over smoothly i need to figure out how to test the distributor can anyone help me out im not getting any spark everthing else seems fine

/ Loader for a Garden tractor #26  
You would need some series linear actuators (and series electric power to run them), ...

Maybe I'm missing something, but why would it matter if they were wired in series or parallel? :confused:

Dave

/ Loader for a Garden tractor #27  
Maybe I'm missing something, but why would it matter if they were wired in series or parallel? :confused:

Dave

I read that as "serious" the first time I saw it. I guess it's true that ones eye sees what one's brain expects.

/ Loader for a Garden tractor #28  

Dave

I meant "serious".