Front-End Loader Loaders $1500 -includes installation-Pacific NW US

/ Loaders $1500 -includes installation-Pacific NW US #21  
Re: Loaders $1500 -includes installation-Pacific N

Nuru
Thats were I get most of my parts. Bruce in the parts dept is very helpfull same for Dennis with service Dept.
No I don't work there. There prices are the best around here also.
D H Marvin & Son 860-537-2345

/ Loaders $1500 -includes installation-Pacific NW US #22  

Terry; Dunno on the bucket size, but I am guessing the 48", but I could be wrong and it could be the 60" Hmmmm, I probably could do the offer thing with a February or March date? I did think both prices were very good, so I will have to think about it.

Nuru

/ Loaders $1500 -includes installation-Pacific NW US
Question:
...what about legal use of this loader in OSHA controled areas? For home, personal use they
should be ok, but what about commerical establishments, government contracted operations.
Can they use the loader? ...

Reply from Buck for your question Gary...
<font color=blue>...John, to tell you the truth I'm not sure. I would
imagine that OHSA would require safty stickers and
warnings to cover 97% of the loader (ha!). I do have
farmers in ur area that have employees that use our
loaders but I'm not certain if they know if its OK or
not.

Buck Bond
EFC!
</font color=blue>
~~~email answer~~~
18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Loaders $1500 -includes installation-Pacific NW US #24  

Nuru,

Pulled out my paperwork and here's what I paid.

$2000 - 410 loader with 61" bucket
$1350 - 54" MMM

There is one more thing that your dealer may have forgotten. A hood guard - basically a grill guard and I think it includes the mounting hardware for the front weights and the FEL latch.

Looking back, I got a pretty good deal on the FEL and MMM. So, maybe you can work a little better deal with this info.

Terry

/ Loaders $1500 -includes installation-Pacific NW US #25  

Actually Terry, as I indicated in my earlier post, this dealer is saying that the cost is $2500 for the following:

410 loader
hood/grille guard
900lbs capacity ballast box

MMM's

$1450 for 54"
$2150 for the 60"

So I think that his prices are actually pretty good, but I am definitely going to work harder on getting a better deal. Also I was told by another dealer that the 60" for the 41x0 series is the same as the one for the 4100 series.

Thanks

Nuru

/ Loaders $1500 -includes installation-Pacific NW US #26  

The dealer threw in my hood guard at the last minute, probably guilt setting in. I don't know how many times it has saved me this summer alone. I guess I just feel a little more confident reaching over and getting that last bale on the wagon knowing its there. Should have been called a grille guard instead.

/ Loaders $1500 -includes installation-Pacific NW US #27  

Terry, I own the 54" mmm for my 4100 but I can kinda see that the 60" mmm might actually be better for trimming closer to objects. That is because the tractor can be farther away from trees, walls, ect... when using a wider mmm.

/ Loaders $1500 -includes installation-Pacific NW US #28  

Nuru, go ahead and just order a 54 or 60 inch bucket at the time you buy the loader. The difference in price between the 49" and 60" buckets is less than $100. But a replacement bucket runs a couple hundred or more $ You'll be glad you did. I went with the smaller bucket because I though it would be better for digging, ect... But now, I'm really not sure that there would be much difference in that regard. There is however a big difference between them for material capacity.

/ Loaders $1500 -includes installation-Pacific NW US #29  
Hello, John Miller thought that I might be able to add something to this conversation. He posted our information unsolicited from us. I don’t usually post on discussion boards (I am a member of most of them) because for me it winds up breading more disinformation than facts about my product. EFC is a direct importer of Used Japanese tractors (grey models) and new Asian tractors. We learned early on that the success of our company was directly related to the price of our product. The only variables we had control of were the price of our loaders. We decided to build a loader for the masses, one that anybody could afford and that we could sell in volume. It had to be easy and affordable to get parts for. We did not design our loaders based on Cadplans idea we built it form our own plans and trial and error. We use 2" chief cylinders ($70 available at any local farm store) and Prince valves ($130). If you are looking for the fanciest loader with the newest bells and whistles then our loaders are not what you want. If you need the strongest loader that is the most affordable and you aren’t in competition for status with the neighbors then maybe our loader is right for you. I know I can’t make the last dime so I don’t try, we build loaders primarily to sell our tractors. Two years ago we sold 100 tractors last year we sold almost 300 and this year we will double that. I have not sold a tractor to date without a loader on it. I sell for volume not outright profit on every tractor. It cost John Deere and New Holland roughly $300 to build your loader..... I am all for being in business to make a profit but, wow. I am not saying my product is right for everyone; I fill the "Function over Form" market. If you have a job to do and how it works is more important than how you look on it then give us a call.
Our backhoes are three point mount and dig 5.5ft deep they use the tractor hydraulics. They work perfect on our 19hp Yanmars. Around March we will offer one more size and the prices will be going down (not up…weird).

Buck Bond
Owner EFC Construction & Diesel Aviation
Pasco Wa
509-521-1507
www.efcconstruction.com

/ Loaders $1500 -includes installation-Pacific NW US
Hi Buck,

I’m glad you stopped by… I’m sure if you were on the East Coast with your business… you’d probably add a zero or two for your tractor/loader sales… /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif {and the way things are going for ya… you’ll do it anyways…/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif}

Hopefully, you can also check out the import/other grey market tractor forum sections and participate as well… we could use some of your experience and probably a number of us can order some grey market parts/manuals/filters/tractors/etc. from you…

Thanks again Buck… /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG