Tires Loading the tires with sealant

/ Loading the tires with sealant
Hey Mike,
I'll race ya! The misses and I are doing everything we can to leave the Houston traffic behind as fast as we can. Those hour and a half drives into town are beginning to get old - and I get to use the HOV lane! Still takes too long.

La Grange - must be Ed at Elk Tractor. They were my second choice. Ed was GREAT and I have to believe I would have been very happy buying from them as well. The prices were virtually the same at both Elk Tractor and Rioux Farm.

Mileage wise, from my house in Katy the two dealers are almost equal distance (slight nod to El Campo by 6 miles). From the property, La Grange is actually about 17 miles closer! When I looked on the map I was thinking Elk Tractor was further since I had to go north of Interstate 10. So the wife and I decided to visit Rioux first. Had we gone the other way I'd probably be wearing an Elk Tractor gimmie hat now. Maybe I can make it up to Ed by buying all my parts there.

I'd have to say that I like buying tractors MUCH better than buying cars. Of the five dealers I dealt with, only one was a "used car salesman" - everyone else was terrific. I’d give high marks to Sealy Tractor in Sealy, Elk Tractor in La Grange, Roach Tractor in Katy, and of course Rioux Farm in El Campo. Unfortunately, I can’t buy tractors from all of them, so someone had to win.

/ Loading the tires with sealant #22  
<font color="blue"> Houston traffic </font> You have Katy Fwy -- I come up 35 to Alvin then 517 to Dickinson - no freeways at all.... 'course the wife works at Dairy Ashford & Briar Forest so she's not as lucky. 288 -> loop 8 .... still - been commuting for so many years - it just seems natural - not that I'll miss it! <font color="red"> Elk Tractor </font> Nah -- they sell them orange thangs /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif mine's blue --

/ Loading the tires with sealant
Woops! Sorry - didn't know you were one of "those guys". /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I actually went to Sealy Tractor to drive the TC35. The one they had was not a hydro (not sure what blue calls their's). It drove like a tractor. They had a Kubota L3130 HST there as well. When I drove it I was sold. I wish they had the NH version of HST for me to drive. I don't really think it was a fair comparison. I like the looks of the NH. Those are sharp tractors!