Local dealership closed

/ Local dealership closed #51  
Can you rent a car trailer in area. Not likely to need often if you have tow vehicle

Car trailers, if they are the type with channel tracks, will not fit most tractor wheel spacing.

/ Local dealership closed #52  
Ordering parts/supplies from Messeck's. Possibly this has something to do with dealers problems.

/ Local dealership closed
Foozle,

That is a major bummer. I am right down Hwy 25 from you in Abbeville/Greenwood and our local dealer is not the best, but they are still open. I am guessing they are the "closest" for you now. Maybe we can help each other out on occasion. I have a tow vehicle and 25 foot car-hauler trailer that could move your stuff easily. Depending on what you got, maybe we can barter some work? Send me a message via this site and we can chat offline.

On the side note: I bought my trailer new at Calfees near Cleveland TN (about 3 hours from you) for $2400 and its a heavy duty double axle steel deck made by Lawrimore. Its been great and as noted, way better than taking a loss.

Send me a note when you can.
Randy

Randy, sorry for late response. Hadn't checked the site for a while. I'll message you. Thanks!