Local dealership closed

/ Local dealership closed #41  
I was going on the theory that if someone had a lot of use for a flatbed trailer they'd already have one. But if the prospect of towing your tractor a few times is what puts you over the line to where a trailer makes sense, by all means get one. I'd generally prefer to have the equipment instead of rent it but it's got to get enough use to make it worth owning.
This is true. Trailers are nice though...been fencing for the past few days. nice to haul stuff around on. 20190419_131711.jpg 20190419_120058.jpg 20190419_131746.jpg

/ Local dealership closed #43  
I hope those are corner post on the back of the trailer either that or you are trying to keep something large contained. :laughing:
im using 6x6 treated every 100 feet. Im sick and tired of 4x4 breaking. Ive never had any issues with 6x

/ Local dealership closed #44  
If they're still in business, or looking, send them a link to LS. Good machines that need good dealers.

They really do. My local LS looks also sells Kioti and used cars. Sorry but this is not the kind of place I would take my tractor.

/ Local dealership closed #45  
They really do. My local LS looks also sells Kioti and used cars. Sorry but this is not the kind of place I would take my tractor.
Kioti, LS & TYM make decent machines. Definitely not as refined as Kubota & JD, but solid machines. Only 1 dealer for those 3 in Colorado 3 years ago when I was looking. I was distinctly unimpressed with their dealership or maintnance facilities though. Not to mention they were 2 hours from me. Those reasons alone ruled those brands out for me. Could gave been different with a better dealer closer.

/ Local dealership closed #46  
We had a local Kubota start up here in my Town. Small Town around 4200. They were dead in less than a year.

/ Local dealership closed #47  
Kioti, LS & TYM make decent machines. Definitely not as refined as Kubota & JD, but solid machines.
I didn't see that at all when I was looking to buy. Felt the DK 35 was every bit as well built/refined as the Kubota L3410 and the JD 4400.
Of course that was back in 2001.
Been a while since I stopped at dealers to check out newer models. So not real up to date on current models of any brands.

/ Local dealership closed #48  
I do not know how many times I have heard how Kubota has forced dealers out.
I am guessing at least a dozen times on TBN alone. Along with how they did it to a local guy here, who had done good business for 20+ years.

Its funny how Orange fans seem to overlook this corporate mind set from their color.........
Personally I think it stinks!

/ Local dealership closed #49  
Can you rent a car trailer in area. Not likely to need often if you have tow vehicle

/ Local dealership closed #50  
If you live in Greenville —- check out the kubota/John Deere dealer in Spartanburg off Heron Circle and Business 85...
That’s where I bought mine in 2006..

Additionally, there is another in hendersonville NC...