Logging into/out TBN

/ Logging into/out TBN #11  
<font color=blue>shows you're still curious</font color=blue>

Yep, David, but you know what curiosity did to the cat./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

And your "click it" link with your signature is amazing. I'd have never had time to look at all those pictures on my old dial up service. Really neat web site, and better advertising for Power Trac than their own web site./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Logging into/out TBN #12  
Mike, it's just a little Craftsman from Sears, model number 921.152100, you can see on their web site <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.sears.com/sr/product/summary/productsummary.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0119666355.1036675954@@@@&BV_EngineID=cciiadcgjjilehdcehgcemgdffmdflk.0&vertical=TOOL&fromAuto=YES&bidsite=&pid=00915210000>here</A>. So far, I haven't found anything to tell me who made it for them.

/ Logging into/out TBN #14  
Coincidentally in this mornings paper... Sears Veteran Day Weekend sale starting tomorrow...

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.sears.com/sr/product/summary/productsummary.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1725994404.1036683606@@@@&BV_EngineID=cciiadcgjjilehdcehgcemgdffmdflk.0&vertical=TOOL&bidsite=&pid=00915210000>for $99. with 17 piece accessory kit, maybe kid brother to Bird's... </A>/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Craftsman # 15210

/ Logging into/out TBN #15  
Sorry to hear you sold your farm Bird but it sure is nice hearing from you again. I miss your posts and you keeping things in line. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif. I wouldn't worry about not being able to answer any posts. The guys like you that have been around and have all that knowledge are the ones I crave the answers from. Most of the time it's guys like you that know how things really work and can give a good answer. I hope all is well in your new place and I wish you the best. If you ever have an itch for some farming and tractor work the door is always open.

/ Logging into/out TBN #16  
Better to have sold the farm than to have "bought the farm," huh Bird!/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

I hope you like living in town.

/ Logging into/out TBN #17  
Nope, John, not a kid brother to mine; that IS mine. Didn't you know that anytime I buy anything, it goes on sale a few days later? Actually the sales lady did tell me it was going to be on sale, but I needed it right then that day, so I went ahead and got it.

And I'm used to finding that DeVilbiss plate on Craftsman compressor tanks, but sure can't find one on this compressor. Of course, I haven't removed that cowling, so I suspect it's under there somewhere.

And Chris, you sure got that right; better to have sold the farm than to have bought the farm./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Cowboydoc, I'm sure we'll miss the farm a bit, especially the garden produce (we did bring 12 CASES of stuff with us that my wife canned this past summer), but living in town does have a few advantages, along with the disadvantages; nice to have high speed Internet access, to have a supermarket a couple of hundred yards down the street instead of 20-25 miles, and a few little things like that./w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif I think we're pretty adaptable and try to have fun wherever we are.

/ Logging into/out TBN #18  
Thanks /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

I only have 28.8 dial up. I don't want to get high speed access because in a few years we are moving to the farm. I don't want to get used to it then have to give it up /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Logging into/out TBN #19  
Bird,

Head back to Sears and tell them you want the difference refunded. We do this all the time, nature of the retail beast. If they want your business they'll be glad to do it.

I used to be reluctant to do this, but my wife used to be a retail manager, and has inspired me.

Good Luck,

/ Logging into/out TBN #20  
Yeah, what Utah said.

If they won't refund the money, return it saying you aren't satisfied. Then buy another one!

Retailers do this all the time.