Tractor Sizing Lokng for first tractor and liking the Ford 641

/ Lokng for first tractor and liking the Ford 641 #21  
they mw excelent.. even the wide fronts turn real sharp.. though of course.. the narrow fronts can spin on a back wheel.. etc and steer the front straight over tot he side nearly... :)

/ Lokng for first tractor and liking the Ford 641 #22  
Soundguy - nice looking tractors. I'm going to throw a picture of mine in just for fun, action pic.

set wide, on propane and power steering.. very nice indeed!

my 951 single wheel front was originally on propane and half converted to gas when i got her.. had parts of both on her and no tinwork.

/ Lokng for first tractor and liking the Ford 641 #23  
Soundguy - nice looking tractors. I'm going to throw a picture of mine in just for fun, action pic.

Do I remember reading that came from a relative? Very nice...

/ Lokng for first tractor and liking the Ford 641 #24  
Do I remember reading that came from a relative? Very nice...

Yes, I bought it from my wife's grandfather when they were downsizing and cleaning out the barn. I was the only one in the family that was interested in it and he was very happy to see it stay in the family.

/ Lokng for first tractor and liking the Ford 641 #25  
always nice to keep something like that in the family!

/ Lokng for first tractor and liking the Ford 641 #29  
My 640 LTB has delivered 1000 hours of work over 15 plus years with very little fixing and very hard work. It appeared badly worn when I got it and looks no worse now. This application would not put the same load on the motor as you envision but carrying rock and dirt on very uneven bedrock sure works the structure hard.

/ Lokng for first tractor and liking the Ford 641 #30  
i would consider a loader i was considering a ford 3000 without a loader but bought one with thinking i wouldnt use it much but i use it constantly it will make it useful