Looking at a 75 C

/ Looking at a 75 C #21  
Running hoses all the way back to the rear remotes is no problem at all, it works just fine, it's just kind of a messy way to do it.

NICE tractor!

SR

/ Looking at a 75 C
So now I will show my ignorance on the mechanics of my tractor. I'm not sure about the loader. I know I had a hard time finding any information on the L620. I believe it is a newer model loader. It seems to have plenty of power. I didn't get it to move lots of round bales. We get about 80 a year and I mostly just need to be able to load them on the trailer and move them out of the field. I think it will be fine for that. My tractor does have weights. I think it has 200 #'s per rear wheel. I have a back bale spear and I'll keep a bale on that for weight.

I did not get a creeper gear. Mine is a 12x12.

For my 42 acres I think it is going to be great. It is a big step up from my old John Deere 1520. I mostly use my tractor to maintain my shelter belts. Attached is a picture on my property.

Attachments

• Property.jpg
    Property.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 364
   / Looking at a 75 C
This is my old tractor and a picture of the new one too.

Attachments

• 227595_1831056329290_1026829061_31766200_1520562_n.jpg
    227595_1831056329290_1026829061_31766200_1520562_n.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Farmall 1.jpg
    Farmall 1.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 360
   / Looking at a 75 C #24  
That is some beautiful looking property you have there sir!

/ Looking at a 75 C #25  
Matt,

If I remember correctly, there was a 500# difference on the self-leveling FOL and I wanted that because of the weight of the front plow. I did not get the creeper option, but I did get the highway option. Thus, the speed in range III, gear 4 (or 12 gear) is a little higher for Road travel. Since my CaseIH dealer is less than 2 miles away, I wanted that in case I needed to take it in for any service.

On my Kubota, I did run the lines from the rear hydraulics to the front of the tractor, and that worked fine for the 15 years I had it. On the CaseIH, you can get the factory kit for front hydraulics for about the same or just a little more cost. Then the front hydraulics is just like the factory and you can use the two buttons on the back of the joy stick to control the hydraulics. Much nicer to have just one hand control.

I do have the power shuttle transmission and use it a lot on level ground. But, a lot of my property and driveway is hilly, so in those cases I use the clutch, brake, and power shuttle for direction change.

As far as power shuttle vs hydrostatic drive, they are both nice. But, the main reason I went away from the hydraulic drive was it is a power hog. You end up getting a lot less HP to the drive wheels under load. I often would bog down with the Kubota in low range pushing not that much snow. With the CaseIH, I am amazed how big a pile of snow I am pushing without any drop in RPM's and minimal wheel spin. Our driveway has a 20 foot section that tends to drift in over 6 feet, even with snow fence, but the CaseIH just pushed right through it with the blade not straight on.

Dick

/ Looking at a 75 C
That is some beautiful looking property you have there sir!

Thank you, it is really fun. I am doing another shelter belt that will be 1/2 mile long this spring. That was what pushed me to upgrade my tractor.

I just wish we would get a little more snow so I could plow.

/ Looking at a 75 C
My tractor came with a couple of braces in the front. You can see them in this picture. It looks like they are designed to add cross bars to make it a grill guard. I can't seem to find any information on this. Any know what might to available?

Thanks

Attachments

• Tool Box.jpg
    Tool Box.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 340
   / Looking at a 75 C #30  
Did you talk to your dealer? I have those on mine and when I asked about them, the dealer said a full brush guard or a front weight platform can be mounted to the two bars. I would assume they would be CaseIH parts/accessories. I never pursued it, though.