Looking at a 75 C

/ Looking at a 75 C #31  
My tractor came with a couple of braces in the front. You can see them in this picture. It looks like they are designed to add cross bars to make it a grill guard. I can't seem to find any information on this. Any know what might to available?

Thanks

Try New Holland part #LDR10389380. It is a grill guard made to fit between the "braces" you describe. I have one for my T4.95 and the dealer told me it will fit various models of Case IH / NH. Paid $225.00 for mine.

/ Looking at a 75 C #32  
The heavy duty grill guard I purchased for my Workmaster I'd engineered similarly. It bolts to the original guard and flips down for access to the grill. Very nice design and well worth the added protection.

/ Looking at a 75 C
Thanks guys. I intent to go to the dealership, just wondered if anyone had these.

/ Looking at a 75 C
Would you guys be able to posts picks of your guards for me to look at? I google the part number and there is no picture.

/ Looking at a 75 C #35  
Here are some pics I took this morning...
Dealer had to order it and it took several months...
None were in stock at the plant...

Attachments

• IMG_20170131_092004853_HDR.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 286
  • IMG_20170131_092013966.jpg
    5.3 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_20170131_092027397.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 267
  • IMG_20170131_092046391_HDR.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 275
   / Looking at a 75 C
Cool, thanks for posting. I like that, it is nice to see what it looks like before ordering.

/ Looking at a 75 C #37  
John, if the dealer finds it, can you post the CaseIH 75C part number. My dealer can't seem to find a listing.

/ Looking at a 75 C
I hope to get in there tomorrow. My dealer is supposed to be getting New Holland also, so maybe they can find it in the New Holland parts. I'll let you know what I find out.

/ Looking at a 75 C #39  
I gave the New Holland part number that Turbys_1700 gave in his post, and my CaseIH dealer was able to find the part for my CaseIH 75C with that information. My dealer said the part was under a non-standard FOL for the 75C. He ordered mine yesterday at $249, with no additional shipping charge. Should have mine early next week.

My dealer was calling several other customers who had been looking for the same grill, so he was happy that the NH part number solved the problem.

/ Looking at a 75 C #40  
I gave the New Holland part number that Turbys_1700 gave in his post, and my CaseIH dealer was able to find the part for my CaseIH 75C with that information. My dealer said the part was under a non-standard FOL for the 75C. He ordered mine yesterday at $249, with no additional shipping charge. Should have mine early next week.

My dealer was calling several other customers who had been looking for the same grill, so he was happy that the NH part number solved the problem.

I'm glad it worked for you. Well worth the $249. My dealer bought several of them to stock.