Looking at a 8560

/ Looking at a 8560 #11  
Congrat's on the new tractor, you have any pics to post. :thumbsup:

/ Looking at a 8560 #12  
Went ahead and bought the 8560. Got the grill guard and hay spear with it. Ordered a root grapple for it yesterday. Have only put about 10 hours so far.

Sirchancelor,:)
Congrats.:thumbsup: Now we need working photos.
hugs, Brandi

Last edited:
   / Looking at a 8560 #13  
Spoke with a dealer the other day and he gave me a price of 33,500 on the 8560 that is with 0 percent for 72 months. Is this price pretty good or what is the going price. Thanks

Sirchancelor,:)
Where is your dealer that quoted you this price?:confused: Were you able to get that price any lower?:confused3:
hugs, Brandi

/ Looking at a 8560
Dealer was in livingston tn, got everything I wanted brush guard, bale spear, and tires filled for 34,000.

/ Looking at a 8560
will try to post pictures tomorrow
:thumbsup:

/ Looking at a 8560 #16  
Went ahead and bought the 8560. Got the grill guard and hay spear with it. Ordered a root grapple for it yesterday. Have only put about 10 hours so far.

Pictures, pictures, we need pictures. ;)

wwpics.gif

/ Looking at a 8560 #17  
This one is for you Brian. I too yearned for an 8560, but just couldn't swallow the price. Actually the hp at the PTO was still a bit low to do what I needed to do. Sooooooooooooooooo I went for cheap HP.

Bought this Classic a couple months ago.

attachment.php

Does that satisfy your need to see a picture?????:D

Attachments

• DSC_6993.JPG
    DSC_6993.JPG
    58.6 KB · Views: 692
   / Looking at a 8560 #18  
This one is for you Brian. I too yearned for an 8560, but just couldn't swallow the price. Actually the hp at the PTO was still a bit low to do what I needed to do. Sooooooooooooooooo I went for cheap HP.

Bought this Classic a couple months ago.

Does that satisfy your need to see a picture?????:D

Hehehe. Brian, I guess Ed told you.:laughing: Look at it this way.........it's the Grandpa of our Mahindras.;)
hugs, Brandi

/ Looking at a 8560 #19  
Hehehe. Brian, I guess Ed told you.:laughing: Look at it this way.........it's the Grandpa of our Mahindras.;)
hugs, Brandi

What the..... no tinted glass on Grandpa.!!!!!:laughing:

/ Looking at a 8560 #20  
What the..... no tinted glass on Grandpa.!!!!!:laughing:

Don't get me started on what's not in the cab. Let's just say ammenities are not abundant!! One plus is that the seat is hydraulic over air and it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY comfy!!!!!