Looking at a 8560

/ Looking at a 8560 #31  
tractorboy5500 said:
Well, I might be looking at the 8560 or the 7520, very good change that I am getting rid of the problem that is holding me back.;)

That might cost you more than the tractor, good luck

/ Looking at a 8560 #32  
Well, I might be looking at the 8560 or the 7520, very good change that I am getting rid of the problem that is holding me back.;)

Allen,
That sounds like good news and bad news.
hugs, Brandi

/ Looking at a 8560 #33  
That might cost you more than the tractor, good luck

You aint lying either, what I will be paying a month, I can buy 10 of the 8560's. But its not slowing me down, I will get back on my feet.

/ Looking at a 8560 #34  
Allen,
That sounds like good news and bad news.
hugs, Brandi

Kind of like riding a wild Bull, you know you are going to get thrown of, just dont know when.

/ Looking at a 8560 #35  
tractorboy5500 said:
You aint lying either, what I will be paying a month, I can buy 10 of the 8560's. But its not slowing me down, I will get back on my feet.

I understand brother, I went through one about 3 years ago. I figure it will be about 3 more years for me to fully recover. I'm sure you already know this, you can't put a price tag on peace of mind. Good luck and enjoy your new tractor, we just got a 4025 and love it. We just need rain so I can now more.

/ Looking at a 8560 #36  
I'm sure you already know this, you can't put a price tag on peace of mind.

Ron,
I'll have to agree with this. It is priceless. Now, where is that photo you said you were going to post? :confused3:

/ Looking at a 8560 #37  
bindian said:
Ron,
I'll have to agree with this. It is priceless. Now, where is that photo you said you were going to post? :confused3:

Haha, I was hoping u would forget about that. Will a speedo work?

/ Looking at a 8560 #38