Looking at a Kioti BackHoe

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #1  

keeney

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 4100 HST
I am looking at adding a Kioti Backhoe to my John Deere 4100 (a very small compact). The John Deere BH for my tractor is too expensive and the local Kioti dealer has a used BH that I can certainly adapt.

I just want a small BH for a small garage addition project (5' deep footings) and then use it for light landscaping, drainage, sprinkler system, tree planting.

Can Kioti Backhoe owners out there comment on the functionality and durability of their backhoes?

Speed, ease of use, capacity, quirks, problems?

Anybody with experience on multiple brands of stuff that can compare them to the Kioti?

- Rick

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #2  
Do you know the model # of the backhoe ?
Many of the previous Kioti backhoes and Rhino backhoes were the same hoe.
I am running a Rhino 85 backhoe on my DK 35 ( same hoe as the Kioti 2085) and I like it so far.
The model numbers on the new Kioti hoes has changed recently. So the manufacturer may have also changed on the new models.

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #3  
Kioti does not build their back hoe. Just like most compact tractor manufactures do not build their own back hoes.
Might I sugest that you get a frame mounted hoe. It is a lot stronger. Every time that I have been on a 3 point hoe, I ended up pinching a button-hole in the seat.
Lots of good little hoes on the market.

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #4  
<font color="blue"> Can Kioti Backhoe owners out there comment on the functionality and durability of their backhoes? </font>

Your kidding me! Have ya read any of my posts? Am I missing something?

OR

This backhoe thingy sounds interesting. Maybe I'll try it.
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #5  
Keeny, I am a Rhino and a Bush hog dealer and I looked thru the books and there is no listing in Rhino or Bush hog /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I will call the manufacture on Monday and see what they say.
I am a kioti dealer and I would be more than happy to send you a picture of what the subframes look like mounted on the backhoes, They look very easy to build. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #6  
Hey Virgil, KIOTI is making there own backhoes now /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif <font color="red"> </font>

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #7  
<font color="blue"> I am a kioti dealer and I would be more than happy to send you a picture of what the subframes look like mounted on the backhoes </font>

Click that red thingy below my name and choose slide show for some pictures of my subframe

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #8  
wallace
Maby I missed something, only sold 2 back hoes so far this year. Are you telling me that Kioti offers a Kioti hoe? As in it is NOT K.M.W.???

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #9  
Virgil,
The backhoes were built by SMC before. They are now being built by KIOTI. The backhoes were well built before. The new ones are even better. They have a better approach angle now too. When they were built by SMC/RHINO the hoes always drug the ground when loading onto the trailer, now they do not drag.

KO