Looking at a Kioti BackHoe

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #11  
<font color="#FF641A">come on Dewave, just tell the man how great you think the backhoe is. I'd tell him myself, but mine is STILL BACKORDERED until March /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif OK, I'll tell him. Dewave told us all that his backhoe just makes that tractor dance, and he's been digging all kinds of trees out with it. Pushing them down too! The Kioti backhoes are good. Buy you one. John</font>
CK20Action

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe
The local Kioti dealer said he has a used one. I am not sure what model it is, and if it is the "old" or "new" manufacturer. He was going to get the information and get back to me on Monday.

Local = 60 mile drive each way, so it may be next weekend before I can actually go look at it.

Looking at the sub-frame mount, I am a bit concerned that I will be able to leave it on and still use the mid-mower and/or 3-point hitch.

- Rick

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #13  
The new Korean models have only recently been availible so its most likely the Kioti/Rhino model.
Which is fine they work real well.

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #14  
I don't have much for pictures of my Rhino 85, its buried in the shed for the winter.
But I do have one of a Rhino 75.

Attachments

• 380234-75%20backhoe%20Rhino%20Decal1.jpg
    380234-75%20backhoe%20Rhino%20Decal1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 207
   / Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #15  
<font color="#FF641A">Find out what model the BH is, and someone can tell you more about it. I ordered the same one Dewave has, the KB2365 and he swears by it. I'm sure I will too. John</font>
CK20Action

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #16  
kiotijohn I think there is a problem with your backhoe order, because everything is available from kioti. We received our subframes 3weeks ago. I would be more than happy to help you and your dealer out, to get you on your backhoe if time is a real factor!!

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #17  
<font color="#FF641A">Thanks Wallace, I'll check into it and see what's going on. I thought it seemed like an awfully long time for a backorder. Maybe it's because higher volume dealers are getting theirs first? This dealer is a little new to Kioti and maybe hasn't been selling as many as others have. Thanks and I'll let you know if you can help. Really nice of you to offer. John</font>
CK20Action

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #18  
KMW has never made any hoes for Kioti.... Subframes.. yes... hoes no.....

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #20  
My dealer told me today that he called and was told that my subframe came in last week. A lot of different information huh? Well, we'll see, as my dealer is getting up an order now to submit. I hope I get it soon, I'm tired of waiting! Thanks KiotiDave for checking. John
CK20Action