Looking at a Kioti BackHoe

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #21  
Hey Kiotijohn, What do you mean by he is getting a order up! I hope you mean that he is putting an additional order in besides your subframe for shipping purposes, other wise your wait will be longer if he doesn' t have an existing order on the subframe! They are in high demand and short supply!!

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( What do you mean by he is getting a order up)</font> Wallace, that's what I mean. He's going to order some more tractors and some other equipment and they're going to NC to pick it up. Thanks for checking. John
CK20Action

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #23  
Dewave.

In your pictures what is that goldish plate with the two screw knobs for? Its hard to tell from the picture.

Thanks

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #24  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( In your pictures what is that goldish plate with the two screw knobs for? Its hard to tell from the picture)</font>
I have the same tractor and can answer that question. It's storage for a small toolbox.

/ Looking at a Kioti BackHoe #25  
<font color="blue">( In your pictures what is that goldish plate with the two screw knobs for? Its hard to tell from the picture)
I have the same tractor and can answer that question. It's storage for a small toolbox. </font>

Actually, you can fit 2 ham and cheese sandwiches in there better then any tools. So I call it a lunch box. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif