Looking for advice on a 3616

/ Looking for advice on a 3616 #21  
Do yourself a favor and don't sit on a suspension seat. You will want to change out the standard seat in a hurry. A suspension seat cradles your rear end as you blissfully sink into comfort. It's a night and day difference.
Here is a prime example of "ignorance as bliss".....and cheaper.

I use a rear blade and the bucket that came with the tractor (3016 which is same frame) I built up the sides of the bucket to make it act more like a snow pusher and it greatly reduced snow plowing time by a third to almost half depending on snow depth.

Attachments

• P2053873.jpg
    P2053873.jpg
    911.4 KB · Views: 132
   / Looking for advice on a 3616
Do yourself a favor and don't sit on a suspension seat. You will want to change out the standard seat in a hurry. A suspension seat cradles your rear end as you blissfully sink into comfort. It's a night and day difference.
Here is a prime example of "ignorance as bliss".....and cheaper.

I use a rear blade and the bucket that came with the tractor (3016 which is same frame) I built up the sides of the bucket to make it act more like a snow pusher and it greatly reduced snow plowing time by a third to almost half depending on snow depth.

That is awesome that is what I need to do. What did you all use to make that work and how exactly did you do it.

/ Looking for advice on a 3616 #23  
That is awesome that is what I need to do. What did you all use to make that work and how exactly did you do it.

It is made out of 1/4" steel for the sides. It is supported by the 3/4" log hooks at the bottom because I do my logging in the winter and wanted something that would take less than 3 minutes to whip on and off. There was no deflection of the panels ever no matter what the snow depth (including the 25" drop). Here are pics describing build. Cost $40. Log hooks were $50 as I had them cut out. They are held on by one bolt per side.

Attachments

• PB223811.jpg
    PB223811.jpg
    1,001.9 KB · Views: 130
  • PB233824.jpg
    PB233824.jpg
    998.5 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_2110.jpg
    IMG_2110.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2109.jpg
    IMG_2109.jpg
    397.7 KB · Views: 142
   / Looking for advice on a 3616
Does the snow blower work good? What was the price tag on something like that?

/ Looking for advice on a 3616 #26  
Works like a dream...it's a Bercomac with the Manhindra name on it front mounted so you need the mid pto...i believe after all was said and done it was right around $4000 i believe...a lot i know but i live in northern Maine and we get SNOW a lot of SNOW...plus my drive is 800 feet long and on an incline...it will cut through 2 feet of snow with no problem...for me it was worth every penny...:cool2: