Looking into a CX2510

/ Looking into a CX2510 #21  
We are going to take possession of a CX2510 cab tractor. I added a loader, tire ballast, telescopic 3pt arms, linked pedal, block heater, and R14 tires. It will be a week or so until they can get it ready.
So no 3rd function?

/ Looking into a CX2510 #22  
CX2510's are nice sized tractors, I highly recommended it to a friend of mine with 10 acres that wanted a tractor. But she ended up insisting on a much larger machine, and bought a TYM T474 like I have (Same dealer has Kioti, Massey, TYM/Branson). Which I told her was totally overkill, but it was her money 😁
IMG_3650.jpg

/ Looking into a CX2510 #24  
No 3rd function. I just don't see the need.
Yeah, you can operate a grapple with the rear remote. But if you're gonna leave it on a lot, you might wish you had the 3rd function. It's not mandatory, but it is nice.

My grapple stays on mine unless I need the bucket or the forks. Or the man cage (which I hate).

You've made your decision and I'm sure it's the right decision for you. Good luck.

Everything is a compromise when it comes to tractors. Everything. I'm happy for you that you're getting your new tractor. You're gonna love it. By the end of Summer, you'll wonder how you got through life without it. :)

/ Looking into a CX2510
I have 4 acres of grass with three trees, no need for a grapple here. About the only thing I could use a 3rd function for that I can think of would be power angle on a snow plow on the loader. I'm not sold on the loader/plow setup, I have always used a dedicated snow plow it makes for a shorter unit and uses the loader hook ups.

/ Looking into a CX2510 #26  
For the price your dealer was charging it may be worth getting it for the future. It'll never be this cheap to add one after the fact.

/ Looking into a CX2510
The dealer has scheduled delivery for Monday!

/ Looking into a CX2510
I am anticipating it's arrival somewhat , its been close to three weeks of waiting but its a bit early for serious tractor work here just yet and I have the other two machines to play with till it shows up. I had to raise the door opening on the shop to 8x8 as it was 8x7 so I was busy getting that done before it arrived, can't have it sitting outside in the weather.