Looking to get a 54 inch John Deere snow blower

/ Looking to get a 54 inch John Deere snow blower #21  
Greetings.

My MTD is the 33inch, 13HP. It is nearly 15 years old and I have not had any problems with the chains. It has been a very reliable machine and over the years it has moved incredible amounts of snow. It's had the belts and drive tire changed a couple times. The only real problem I've eve had developed just a year ago. After sitting in the garage for 9 month it would refuse to move. If I grabbed the handlebars and gave it a tug it would take off and then move fine after that. I took it apart and could not find anything wrong with it. As a pre-emptive measure I replaced the drive tire again and tore apart and re-lubed the differential housing. So far it has been moving fine. Since getting the 2720 and 54" blower the MTD has been assigned to "backup" duties. :)

/ Looking to get a 54 inch John Deere snow blower #22  
Just wanted to post up a couple of conflicting thoughts:

1) I have the 54" blower and have used it with my 2520 machine a few times (during the "non winter" of 11-12). When I ran it, it worked very well and threw the snow quite a distance. I have the chute angle controller as well, and you don't have to leave your seat for anything.

2) Since I use my loader extensively all year round, especially in the winter, I no longer use the snowblower for moving snow. In fact, my snowblower is basically brand new and is for sale. It's in CT, and I doubt that shipping it would be cost-effective to anywhere. But, if anyone is interested, let me know.