Looking to get a tractor transported from FL to MI

/ Looking to get a tractor transported from FL to MI #1  

GDSchafer

Tractor
John Deere 60
Does anyone have a line on a good transport company/individual? I am looking to get a quote to have a piece of equipment shipped from 33412 (West Palm Beach FL) to 49021 (Bellevue MI). The item is a 2005 New Holland TV-145 tractor, I purchased this item on an auction, its listed as runs and drives with a boost but has low/flat tires. From a quick Google search this tractor weighs 14,715, with a height of 122” and a width of 77.4”. There are no implements or attachments on this tractor. I would need it pickup up by February 14th, and it can be delivered at any time. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 9.38.12 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-01-31 at 9.38.12 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 79
   / Looking to get a tractor transported from FL to MI #2  
Try this. It an Ebay like auction site for shipping:

/ Looking to get a tractor transported from FL to MI #3  
I was going to use Uship to move my machine from AZ to OR and the prices were fairly reasonable but the seller was able to ship it as a fill in load that was sticking only to the Interstate. Had to trailer it 3 hours from the meeting point but it saved a lot. Have you talked to the auction site for trucker contacts.

/ Looking to get a tractor transported from FL to MI
I was going to use Uship to move my machine from AZ to OR and the prices were fairly reasonable but the seller was able to ship it as a fill in load that was sticking only to the Interstate. Had to trailer it 3 hours from the meeting point but it saved a lot. Have you talked to the auction site for trucker contacts.
Thank you! Is anyone familiar with this model? On TractorData its the weight I have listed above, on another site I found the operating weight listed as 22K lbs. Does anyone know which would be closer to the correct weight?

/ Looking to get a tractor transported from FL to MI #5  
Also if there is a local freight terminal that can help with pricing over local delivery.

/ Looking to get a tractor transported from FL to MI #6  
The New Holland TV145 when tested on test 1886 at UNL Nebraska weighed 14,715 lbs, according to CNH the max weight is 22,000. I would suspect that the tractor weigh's somewhere around 16,000 lbs.
It is 77.4-97.4" wide, with the tires turned out it will be wide.
With the cage on it it will be a few inches higher was well.

/ Looking to get a tractor transported from FL to MI #7  
I can't offer any insight here but would be interested in hearing how this experience goes and who you end up using.

/ Looking to get a tractor transported from FL to MI #8  
I had Uship quote (prior to bidding) a mini excavator 5'x16' 7000 Lb, for 360 mi was $1200 or $3 a loaded mile.

U-ship may get you multiple bids and if you are accurate in the description, pictures and condition you will get fewer surprises and or extra fees.

This is a big machine, tires are flat, and needs help to get started, so that will likely increase the cost.

/ Looking to get a tractor transported from FL to MI
The New Holland TV145 when tested on test 1886 at UNL Nebraska weighed 14,715 lbs, according to CNH the max weight is 22,000. I would suspect that the tractor weigh's somewhere around 16,000 lbs.
It is 77.4-97.4" wide, with the tires turned out it will be wide.
With the cage on it it will be a few inches higher was well.

Awesome thank you!

I can't offer any insight here but would be interested in hearing how this experience goes and who you end up using.
I'll make sure to keep this thread updated.

I had Uship quote (prior to bidding) a mini excavator 5'x16' 7000 Lb, for 360 mi was $1200 or $3 a loaded mile.

U-ship may get you multiple bids and if you are accurate in the description, pictures and condition you will get fewer surprises and or extra fees.

This is a big machine, tires are flat, and needs help to get started, so that will likely increase the cost.

I've got it on Uship now. So far the lowest quote is $2750 "all-inclusive" which I would be thrilled with, I'm just not sure who I can trust. I've spoken with a few who called me (apparently Uship gives out your phone number) and I've informed them of the condition and it will likely need to be winched on, which they made sound like it wouldn't be an issue, but I believe I am talking to a broker? Initially, I received quotes of $5 a loaded mile, which I was prepared to pay if needed, so anything under $3 would be awesome.

/ Looking to get a tractor transported from FL to MI #10  
Does anyone have a line on a good transport company/individual? I am looking to get a quote to have a piece of equipment shipped from 33412 (West Palm Beach FL) to 49021 (Bellevue MI). The item is a 2005 New Holland TV-145 tractor, I purchased this item on an auction, its listed as runs and drives with a boost but has low/flat tires. From a quick Google search this tractor weighs 14,715, with a height of 122” and a width of 77.4”. There are no implements or attachments on this tractor. I would need it pickup up by February 14th, and it can be delivered at any time. Thank you!
I can help you with that; I am in the transportation industry