Tractor Sizing Looking to go up in size from my Ford 1920

/ Looking to go up in size from my Ford 1920 #31  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Tomorrow is "D"(delivery) day ! I went to the local dealership on Friday and did the paperwork. The people at Allegheny Tractor Supply( Marion Center, PA) were super! The loader was finally put on my tractor and after testing on Monday Am the tractor will be delivered in the late afternoon! I am getting a New Holland TN65D 4wd with cab and FEL. )</font>
New Holland's website doesn't have a TN65D listed, so it must be one of their earlier models???
As for the cab having a radio, it's not listed under the TND-A cab models information. It could be that it's optional, but they don't mention it at all.
I'm not familiar with it, but I went to the site to check for you. Sorry I couldn't tell you more. John

/ Looking to go up in size from my Ford 1920 #32  
The TN65 was just dropped when the A's came out. It's basically the same tractor as the A's with different sheet metal and slightly different hp. The cabs are all prewired for a radio/stereo and have speakers and an antenna along with a mounting plate. New Holland sells an Audiovox stereo so the connector is Audivox. I have a Pioneer in my TN cab. Sounds great.

Andy

/ Looking to go up in size from my Ford 1920
Hi AndyMA and everyone that has helped me with good advice. My tractor arrived today and of course its rainning like crazy. Here is a picture of the TN65D before its been used. I got to back it in the garage and look at the controls. Its awsome! Maybe I can fit it with skis and go water skiing!

Attachments

• 488613-MVC-002S.JPG
    488613-MVC-002S.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 120
   / Looking to go up in size from my Ford 1920 #34  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( The TN65 was just dropped when the A's came out. It's basically the same tractor as the A's with different sheet metal and slightly different hp. )</font>
Thanks Andy. That's pretty much what I thought happened.
Ken that is one fine looking cab tractor. As a girlfriend of mine would say, "Love your sexy tractor!" John