Lost 4 friends in the last month :(

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #21  
Robert, I have a 4 1/2 year old girl and she is a total delight in my life so I know how you feel. Let Ava keep you grounded and the time you spend with her now will never be forgotten by either of you. Sorry for your recent losses.

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :(
Thanks, she does a great job of keeping me smiling. I am enjoying the nice weather again as I am able to spend the time outside with her. It is relaxing.

I lost another friend though, he was a local police officer that retired a couple years back for health reasons and passed away as a result of a brain tumor. I am hopeful that is the last of them as it seems like way too many :(

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #23  
Robert,

Sorry to hear of another loss for you.

Hope you're doing better otherwise. I know that my remodel project on my house has really helped me and the results are creating my happy place. It's progress, and that in itself is what really matters for me. Keep working on your house, having fun with your daughter and taking it one day at a time.

I've also read a few self help books, and talked to a counselor. They have all helped me rationalize and understand what happened, and what I need to do. Sometimes not knowing what to do, or having direction is the worse part of all this. For now, I'm also working on making me a better person, and hopefully working towards a better future.

Eddie

Robert,

Sorry to hear of another loss for you.

Hope you're doing better otherwise. I know that my remodel project on my house has really helped me and the results are creating my happy place. It's progress, and that in itself is what really matters for me. Keep working on your house, having fun with your daughter and taking it one day at a time.

I've also read a few self help books, and talked to a counselor. They have all helped me rationalize and understand what happened, and what I need to do. Sometimes not knowing what to do, or having direction is the worse part of all this. For now, I'm also working on making me a better person, and hopefully working towards a better future.

Eddie

Thanks Eddie, I am still working on my house and now that the weather is nice I am spending more free time outside with Ava playing and working. I am also starting the farm work for the season so I am keeping very busy. Its really good :)

I have accepted what happened with my ex girlfriend and am not upset with her. In fact I kind of just expected it so when things fell apart I was not shocked or anything. I was a little bothered by how she handled things and that was the worst but now I am over it. I have way too much fun things to do to worry about her.

With the nice weather now I am expecting no more of my friends will pass away as it seems like more people pass away over winter then any other season. I am hopeful that no more will pass away at least but have no control over that :(

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #25  
Tragedy strikes us all at times...the topic hit me good as I just lost 4 friends I've known since Jr Hi last weekend...
4 dead after truck hits two motorcycles in Sumter County

The driver of the truck that hit my friends was driving on a suspended lic....charges are pending...

Tragedy strikes us all at times...the topic hit me good as I just lost 4 friends I've known since Jr Hi last weekend...
4 dead after truck hits two motorcycles in Sumter County

The driver of the truck that hit my friends was driving on a suspended lic....charges are pending...

I am sorry. It is a terrible thing and one of the reasons I sold my motorcycle. Its bad enough avoiding bad drivers in car or truck but on a motorcycle you have no protection and there are way too many careless drivers. :( I miss my bike but I value my life more. I sold my bike immediately after Ava was born as I knew it wasn't worth it to me anymore. Now I drive a Ford F-250 for a daily driver and know Ava is safe in it.

I really am sorry for your loss and all those involved:(

/ Lost 4 friends in the last month :( #27  
Robert, I feel for your loss. I've had similar situations. It never seems to get any easier but time and faith does heal those "wounds".