Lost all the coolant today

/ Lost all the coolant today #31  
Glad to hear you'll be back in business soon. Just hit the 50 hour mark tonight also put my first couple of scratches in the tractor tonight. Darn. Oh well it is a tractor right can't stay new forever.

A little touch up paint, and "that will buff right out"..:) ( I have some scratches in mine too):eek:

/ Lost all the coolant today #32  
Scratch chit, I ripped off my exhaust pipe first time in the Woods..

/ Lost all the coolant today #33  
Murphy, don't mean to laugh at your misfortune but that cracked me up. That would suck. I'm hard on my tractors and know it so I have been trying to be so careful. I guess now they r officially broke in.

/ Lost all the coolant today
Yep.. I'm not 100% sure the hydraulic cylinder that he replaced on the FEL wasn't my fault too. I am planning on keeping it around for a while.
I was trying to go a little too fast. Add that to the fact that I don't know what the heck I'm doing.. Just not a good combination. I'm going to take it easy from now on.
At least that's my plan..

Running great! Had a load of gravel brought in Fri, got it spread over the drive on Sat.
It's got 12 hrs on it now! Ha

/ Lost all the coolant today #37  
Great glad it worked out. Handy isn't it, u realize it the most when it's not there

I've got a long way to go, as far as getting gravel spread, smooth. Smooth being the key work there. Maybe the speed bumps will slow everyone down. Ha

Attachments

• image-4146664967.jpg
    image-4146664967.jpg
    739 KB · Views: 92
  • image-2497038120.jpg
    image-2497038120.jpg
    650.3 KB · Views: 89
   / Lost all the coolant today #39  
What attachment are you using to spread your gravel

Just the FEL at this point. Still working on getting a box blade. Used the "float" quite a bit with the bucket. Works ok, but I need a box blade for sure.