LS 3033 HST has no clutch pedal?

/ LS 3033 HST has no clutch pedal?
I hate the clutch pedal on my Kubota, but also hate push button PTO engagement; mine still has the lever just like the one on our M8540.
Hi TripleR, What don't you like about the clutch pedal and push button PTO controls on your Kubota?
Solinski

/ LS 3033 HST has no clutch pedal? #12  
Had a dealership for LongAgribusiness in 1998 when the first S Korean tractor came to this country. Later, became Farmtrac. Came out with a 330 and a 390 hydro, both with electro hydraulic pto.. A long story short. These tractor are very close related to LS. The pto pressure may now be lowered from the factory on LS, don't know. If the dealer you are talking to is new to LS, he won't have any idea.The main service rep. will sure know. He was a LongAgri service rep. , way before 1998. Good question to ask your dealer. Electro hydraulics are quick, in or out, very efficient. The wet clutch packs for the pto last forever, as long as operated correctly.

Hi trac, Thanks for response! I'll contact my LS dealer. Good to hear the wet clutch packs are durable. Have you retired from making a living repairing tractors?
Solinski

/ LS 3033 HST has no clutch pedal? #14  
Hi TripleR, What don't you like about the clutch pedal and push button PTO controls on your Kubota?
Solinski

My L5030 has an independent PTO just like our M8540, so I can feather it with the lever. I don't have a push button PTO on it, but do on our John Deere and just prefer lever over button.

I just see no need for a clutch on an HST and it is just something else to trip over. The only time I use the clutch is to start it.

/ LS 3033 HST has no clutch pedal? #15  
Yea I sheared many bolts on my brush hog with the electric hydraulic PTO drive. It really does start quickly, all I do now is lower the RPM of the tractor when starting the PTO and I don't shear bolts any longer. I have the option of using the cluch for PTO engagement also but I have never used it. I like the electric engagement as long as I idle down the engine that is!

/ LS 3033 HST has no clutch pedal? #16  
I don't have experience with any of these brands ... 2 out of 3 of my tractors have clutches as well as push botton electric pto engaement ... I actually like the push button, just idle down, engage, throttle up and go.

/ LS 3033 HST has no clutch pedal? #17  
I always idle down to engage or disengage PTO, I just don't like push button engagement. I am not saying it is "bad", I just don't like it.

/ LS 3033 HST has no clutch pedal? #18  
Solinski, been in the repair business for 32 years. Hope u find a good deal on a new tractor. Find a dealer that will work with u. Ask other customers what experiences they have had with him, go from their. Good luck and keep us informed.

Hi Guesseral, Does your pto have a "coast down" when using on and off electric pto engagement? My dealer tells me that the LS 3033 HST with electrical pto engagement has this "coast" ability.
Solinski

Had a dealership for LongAgribusiness in 1998 when the first S Korean tractor came to this country. Later, became Farmtrac. Came out with a 330 and a 390 hydro, both with electro hydraulic pto.. A long story short. These tractor are very close related to LS. The pto pressure may now be lowered from the factory on LS, don't know. If the dealer you are talking to is new to LS, he won't have any idea.The main service rep. will sure know. He was a LongAgri service rep. , way before 1998. Good question to ask your dealer. Electro hydraulics are quick, in or out, very efficient. The wet clutch packs for the pto last forever, as long as operated correctly.
Hi trac, I contacted my LS (Montana) dealer and he says many of the Montana and LS tractors were equipped with the electro-hydraulic pto and he has never had one in for repairs. My dealer says the LS 3033 HST pto has "coast" ability. Does your tractor pto setup have the coast down ability?
Solinski