LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke

/ LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke #11  
Papalynn, do you have a picture of that bracket ? I figure mine will go about a week after I get my tractor back !!!!! I do have a jumper wire ready to go if that happens !! Happy New Year all

/ LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke
Sorry but I don't have a photo of the bracket and I have already given it to my dealer. The bracket is under the driver seat next to the safety switch. It is an "L" shaped piece of thin plate metal. All of the brackets that I saw were broken at the bend in the metal to form the "L". I would think that your dealer would order a re-engineered bracket from LS to replace your bracket before it broke. Talk to him. The replacement looks like it would last forever without fail. Good Luck

/ LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke #13  
Sorry but I don't have a photo of the bracket and I have already given it to my dealer. The bracket is under the driver seat next to the safety switch. It is an "L" shaped piece of thin plate metal. All of the brackets that I saw were broken at the bend in the metal to form the "L". I would think that your dealer would order a re-engineered bracket from LS to replace your bracket before it broke. Talk to him. The replacement looks like it would last forever without fail. Good Luck
thanks I'll talk to him about it, maybe he'll have one in stock !!

/ LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke #14  
Mine was broken at the bend also.. The replacement I received looked fairly similar to the original but a little heavier duty.. I'll keep y'all posted as to how it holds up..

/ LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke #15  
Mine was broken at the bend also.. The replacement I received looked fairly similar to the original but a little heavier duty.. I'll keep y'all posted as to how it holds up..

Thanks Blackfoot !! Any engine problems ??

/ LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke #16  
Hi,
Nope Engine good so far at 25 hours. Fingers crossed, runs like a champ..

At first the dealer gave me an identical bracket that was not broken. He ordered the improved bracket and it arrived a
couple months later. The re-engineered bracket is nothing like the original bracket. It is two pieces. There is a heavy duty spring and a plate that replace the single piece bracket. Good Luck.

/ LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke #18  
At first the dealer gave me an identical bracket that was not broken. He ordered the improved bracket and it arrived a
couple months later. The re-engineered bracket is nothing like the original bracket. It is two pieces. There is a heavy duty spring and a plate that replace the single piece bracket. Good Luck.
. Thanks mines still good it is the flimsy bent metal, but we'll see I put the dealer on notice !!!

Just a reminder to all the LS G3033H tractor owners. The most important maintenance on this tractor is the 50 Hour maintenance. This requires ALL the fluids be replaced. This will flush most of the metal filings and particles out of the engine and transmission. MOST IMPORTANT. Dealer says it will cost about $500. But it sure beats spending thousands for rebuild later. Don't forget. I have 38 hours on mine and it still runs like new. Looking for about two feet of snow so I can have some fun in the winter. Slim chance here in Arkansas although I have seen 18 inches plus in the last 22 years. When using the tractor in cold weather, be sure to let it warm up good before doing hard work. The hydraulics must be warm to be efficient. Good Luck

/ LS G3033H Seat switch bracket broke #20  
Just a reminder to all the LS G3033H tractor owners. The most important maintenance on this tractor is the 50 Hour maintenance. This requires ALL the fluids be replaced. This will flush most of the metal filings and particles out of the engine and transmission. MOST IMPORTANT. Dealer says it will cost about $500. But it sure beats spending thousands for rebuild later. Don't forget. I have 38 hours on mine and it still runs like new. Looking for about two feet of snow so I can have some fun in the winter. Slim chance here in Arkansas although I have seen 18 inches plus in the last 22 years. When using the tractor in cold weather, be sure to let it warm up good before doing hard work. The hydraulics must be warm to be efficient. Good Luck
Change the fluids yourself and save $300 or more. Universal hydraulic fluid is around $8 per gallon when you buy it in 5 gallon pails available at TSC. Hydraulic filter is about $30 and is the most expensive one. IF you have HST then you may need 2 filters (not familiar with the LS HST but my Kubotas takes 2 hydraulic filters).
10 gal hydr fluid=$80 maybe more if you have a larger tractor. Gear drives dont require hydr. oil change at 50 hrs.
hyd. filter=$30?
hst filter=$30?
Engine oil filter=$10
engine oil $4 per quart x 8? quarts ( mine takes 12)
fuel filter =probably not needed at 50 hours if you keep your fuel clean. MY kubota RTV and B26 each have over 200 hours and is still clean so I still havent changed them even though I have the filters.